Part 3

"I'm telling you this is a bad idea." Leigh mutters against Perrie's neck. Perrie and Leigh-Anne are sitting on the couch in the break room of the recording studio that One Direction is using to record their new album, already. Perrie came with Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne to visit them, and so that Liam could find Leigh and Perrie together. Perrie is sitting on Leigh-Anne's lap, Leigh-Anne is kissing Perrie's neck. Niall is supposed to bring Liam to the break room so that he sees them.

The door opens.

"Pez!" It' not Liam.

"Zayn!" Perrie turns around.

"What have I said about you and Leigh-Anne around the guys?" He yells.

"God, Zayn, I just wanted to be with my girlfriend for two seconds! Okay?" Perrie yells back. They continue fighting, Zayn stepping closer, and Perrie standing up.

"Liam could've seen you!" Zayn shouts. Perrie and Zayn don't hear it because of their shouting match but there is chatter coming towards the break room. Leigh-Anne hears it. She tries to tell Perrie.

Leigh: Pez.

Perrie: Well I'm sorry that I am with someone that I love!

Leigh: Perrie.

Zayn: That was so dumb! Anybody could've walked in here!

Leigh: Perrie.

Perrie: Not now, Leigh! Who, Zayn? Come on! Say it!

Zayn: Liam! There are you happy? I just don't want Liam seeing you making out with your girlfriend! It would ruin everything we worked for!

"Perrie!" Leigh-Anne shouts as Liam's jaw drops, he walked in during Zayn's reply. Perrie turns towards Leigh who points to Liam. Perrie and Zayn turn to Liam.

"Shit." Zayn mutters.

-

"So let me get this fucking straight!" Liam paces back and forth, "You two are fake dating." He points to Zayn and Perrie who nod, he stops pacing, "And they all knew!" He points to Louis, Niall, Harry, Jade, and Jesy. Perrie and Zayn nod. Liam puts his face in his hands.

"Oh my fucking God." He mumbles into his hands.

"Look, Liam-" Perrie is cut off by Liam.

"No!" Tears shine in his eyes, "Fucking no! Haven't you done enough already?" He storms out of the break room and everybody flinches as he slams the door shut.

"Good fucking going," Zayn's voice cracks. He slides down in the couch and he covers his face.

-

"Li?" Zayn asks quietly. Zayn used his key to get into Liam's apartment.

"Get out of my fucking apartment." Liam sniffles. He is sitting in his big comfy chair, a blanket wrapped around him.

"Li, I'm so-"

"No!" Liam interrupts Zayn, "Don't you dare fucking apologize, you asshole. You lied to me. We were supposed to tell each other everything. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to know I am gay!" Zayn shouts, tearing up, "I didn't want you to know!"

"WHY? I thought I was your best friend?" Liam yells. He turns to Zayn, who has tears running down his face.

"You just don't understand." Zayn's voice quavers. He turns and runs out of the apartment.

"No, I don't." Liam says as he hears the door slam shut.