Part 5

It's here, the thrilling conclusion. Yes it's done, love you for supporting it!!

------

"It's an interview." Zayn huffs, "Why is she here?" He looks towards Perrie who is on her cell phone.

"Because you guys are doing a solo interview, you won't be with us." Louis puts his hand on Zayn's arm, "You are going to have to pretend that you love her, for about twenty minutes, okay?"

"Fine." Zayn huffs.

-

Perrie, Zayn, and Liam are in the dressing room together. No one is speaking. Zayn is sitting at the mirror to the far left, fidgeting with his hair. Liam is on the far right, play a game on his phone. Perrie is sitting on the couch behind on them, staring incredulously between the two. For her and everyone in both bands, plus many of their crew, it's clear to see that they have feelings for each other. Their oblivion drives Perrie, and everyone who has to deal with the emotinal roller coasters of the superstars, crazy. It's maddening to watch them wallow in despair when their feelings aren't one sided.

Perrie opens her mouth to say something, but then remembers the whole break room incedent, and snaps her mouth shut. She sighs quietly. Zayn looks in his mirror towards her. She averts her gaze.

She opens her mouth to say something again, but all that come out is a grunting noise of frustration. This makes Liam turn to look at her. She looks down at her lap. Zayn and Liam go back to doing nothing.

"OK, you know what? I can't take this anymore!" Perrie stands up from the couch and Zayn and Liam spin around to her in their chairs.

"Perrie." Zayn says in a warning tone.

"No Zayn, shut up!" She turns to look at him, "I am tired of being in the middle of this disastrous relationship." Both Zayn and Liam start to protest but she stops them, "You two barely look at each other. I am tired of being the cause of you to stop talking. Since Zayn and I started "dating", you," She looks at Liam, "have given everyone fake smiles, and me fake kindness. Do you think I am stupid enough to realize the difference between the way you say hi to me and to the rest of my band? You hate me! I completely understand that! I kind of hate you!" Liam acts offended, so Perrie says, "Do you know why? Because you make yourself and Zayn MISERABLE! You both freak out if you have to sit by each other or you even as much as brush arms. I am tired of sitting by and doing nothing!" She takes a deep breath and sighs trying to calm herself.

"Perrie, you should really stop, you don't understand what you are getting into." Zayn says. She lets out a yell of frustration. She walks forward a little.

"Come here, now." She points to the two spots beside her and looks back and forth between the two. She huffs, "I swear to God, I will come over there, to both of you, and yank you by your pretty little faces, if that is what it takes to get you over here." she seethes. They both scramble over there.

That is when Harry, Louis, and Niall decide to come back. They are making a lot of noise, so Perrie mutters a 'don't move' to Liam and Zayn then stalks over to the three trouble makers.

"You will sit on that couch over there, and you will not make a single noise until I say so." They start to retaliate so she says, "OR! I will chop off your testicles and make you swallow them. If that is not enough I will kill you. I am not joking around. Couch, silent, NOW!" She points to the couch and they all run to it. She walks back over to Liam and Zayn, this time facing the couch, and the three spectators.

"Zayn, Liam, you two are idiots, there is no denying this fact." Harry snickers at Perrie, "Testicles, Styles, that is your only warning. Anyway, I want you to do something for me."