liv.

"Please, hyung," Jungkook whined, pulling at Yoongi's sleeve.

"You have to save us," added Taehyung in an equally desperate tone.

"Would you two get off of me," Yoongi snapped, glaring at Jungkook, but the two of them just crowded in closer, Taehyung sitting down on top of Yoongi's legs so he couldn't move.

"Please, hyung," Jungkook repeated, playing with the button on Yoongi's cuff. "Hobi said his girlfriend is coming over today and-"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as his expression soured. "I told him no girls in the house."

"Yeah but he asked Dad and Dad said it was okay so-"

Yoongi groaned. "Can't he just hang out with her somewhere else?"

"Well see, that's the other issue, she just got here and they're in the living room and now we can't get to the kitchen without going past her so-"

"She's already here?" Yoongi said before feeling all of his irritation resurface. "Frick."

"Exactly," Taehyung confirmed. "Unless you'd be willing to open up the kitchen window and we could go around and slip in from the back but-"

Yoongi ignored Taehyung's idea, instead looking over at Jimin, who was still sleeping next to him and who, by some miracle, hadn't yet awoken. Since Hobi had taken the couch earlier, Yoongi had resorted to crashing in Jimin's bed instead. There was just enough room for both of them, although maybe Yoongi was overstating that because Jimin was pressed into the wall.

"Also, they're taking up the whole living room and they aren't even using the TV so right now, nobody can use it," Taehyung complained. "And Jungkook and I were going to play a new video game because we plan on beating Jin later but we need to get in extra practice now."

"So go play your video game," Yoongi reasoned, looking over at them with sleepy eyes.

"But they're in there," Jungkook protested. "We can't go in alone. We need you two for support."

Yoongi groaned. "What if I say no?"

"You won't. Problem solved," declared Jungkook, hopping up but keeping a hand on Yoongi's arm, attempting to pull him off the narrow bed, only Taehyung was still weighing down Yoongi's legs, so his efforts were largely unsuccessful (apart from pissing Yoongi off).

"Fine, stop it," Yoongi demanded, and Jungkook let go, a grin on his face. "But I'm not waking Jimin up. That's your job."

"Okay," Jungkook immediately agreed, far less scared of Jimin than he was of Yoongi. He gestured for Yoongi to get up, which he did after pushing Taehyung off his legs. Then Jungkook put a knee down on the mattress before lifting Jimin up in his arms.

"Showoff," Tae muttered, but Jungkook just stuck his tongue out.

"Hey, Jiminie," he said softly, shaking him in his arms.

Jimin blinked, stirring, and he opened his eyes, clouded with sleep, to see Jungkook. "Mm?"

"I'm just going to carry you into the living room, okay? We're going to play video games and we need you there to-"

"Mmkay," he mumbled, closing his eyes and settling back into Jungkook's chest, his neck resting on Jungkook's forearm and his head dangling precariously..

"Perfect," Jungkook said, smiling over at Yoongi, who just scoffed and shook his head.

"At least support his neck," Yoongi grumbled. "It looks ready to snap off."

"Oh, you're right," Jungkook said, leaning his torso back slightly so Jimin's head rested against his shoulder. Then the four of them (three awake and one half-conscious or less) moved into the living room.