Chapter 1: Introductions

The Legendary Demon hunter Dante was known for his skills at destroying any demon forces threatening to take over the world.

This time however he seemed to be having trouble with this new threat.

The Demon King, Urizen.

——————————

16th of May 8:06pm

The young demon hunter, Nero arrived at the lair of the Demon King Urizen.

He knew this mysterious demon that was up ahead and an old acquaintance, Dante was already engaged in battle.

"I don't know why I'm wasting my time here, he's got this", the demon hunter states briefly, underestimating this grand demon greatly.

"You shouldn't underestimate this demon", a voice called from behind the young man. Nero casted his gaze behind him and found the mysterious stranger V, with his bird familiar Griffon flying above him.
"After all, it was he who took your right arm and gained a great deal of power from it"

Nero glanced down and his stump of an 'arm' in contempt, he could almost feel the pain and even hear the sound of that fateful day when that... thing mercilessly tore off his demon arm.

Steps could be heard from behind once again. Nero armed himself with his sword the Red Queen within seconds, ready to exterminate whatever the incoming threat happened to be, which to his surprise, was not the usual typical demon looking for blood.

Instead, what Nero saw was a large but beautiful white tiger that was slowly striding into the area.

Nero, perplexed by the Tigers sudden appearance, raised his sword to attack the creature

Nero, perplexed by the Tigers sudden appearance, raised his sword to attack the creature. The sheer movement alone caused the Tigers fur to ruffle upwards as it let out a low ferocious growl to the demon hunter.

Nero scoffs at the animal before him, assuming it was some form of a demon that he hadn't seen. Just as Nero was ready to deal with this problem, his body is halted by V placing his his cane in front of Nero to which he earned a questionable glare from the hunter.

"There's no need to be alarmed, this is Nyra, a companion of mine", V gestured to the Tiger who let out one more growl at Nero before making her way to her masters side. V smiled fondly at Nyra while also placing his hand on her head, gently running his hands through her Snow White fur.
Nero rolled his eyes and turns his back away, not interested in watching the strange exchange of the tiger and V even though he could still hear Nyra gently purr like a damn house cat.

"Let me guess, Another Demon pet?", Nero joked sarcastically, typical for his usual brash personality. His amusement was incredibly short lived as his hearing caught the sound of a sword being unsheathed, his body swung around to meet his own blade with the mystery one.