Chapter 3: Poetic Slayage

15th of June 6:35am

Nyra and V had been travelling for quite some time before entering what looked to be an old alley way.

The duo came to a stop when Shadow had appeared suddenly beside V, the beast could sense that something was coming and something dangerous.

"What is it Shadow?", Nyra called out softly to the demon familiar while making her way towards him. Shadow began to growl at something up ahead, the panther crouched down and bared his teeth and claws menacingly.

It didn't take long for Nyra and V to start to notice a bunch of the demon insects spawning out from the ground. Shadow snarled more aggressively at the creatures unwelcomed arrival.

"Ooh, genius, says 'be careful.' Yeah, no shit Shirley! Ain't that right V?", Nyra looked up to see Griffin going on one of his tangents again. 'Oh how that bird can talk up a storm' she thought to herself.

"I mean you ARE fragile at the moment

"I mean you ARE fragile at the moment. Wouldn't take much to wipe you out in a sticky situation", V let out a quiet chuckle before taking out his book once again, Nyra grinned at her ally before drawing out the Liberty and the Hikari. "I'm just saying running away is okay. It's always okay to run away, if you're not up for it!"

Nyra rolled her eyes at the bird. "You still squawking Griffin?", Griffin glared at Nyra as she flipped her sword in her hand effortlessly, Her eyes glanced at V, knowing he would recite some form of poetry.

"He who desires but not act, breeds pestilence", V gave the book a subtle close before putting it away. "So it is written"

V and Nyra smirked at each other for a moment, knowing what's to come in the next few minuets and that excited them greatly

V and Nyra smirked at each other for a moment, knowing what's to come in the next few minuets and that excited them greatly. But of course, Griffin wasn't quite done yet.

"Okay Shakespeare. Just remember this:", Griffin perch's himself on V's arm before he continues. "You and I like to exist. So let's get rid of these demons quick, 'cause killin' them ain't my shtick!", V pushed Griffin up to allow him to fly upwards. "I got your back, 'cause dying is whack!"