Chapter 2

Chapter2 ::dtd 20/03/2019

When Amaya and Arnav reached, they found his father and Payal talking. But no Khushi.
He looked at Amaya.
"Not fair. Did you lie to me? That too about Khushi? I never thought you would do like this to me Partner."

"No Arnie she was right here when I went upstairs to call Arnie." Amaya turned to her GrandPa.
"Dadu, where is Khushi?"

"She got a call. Just went out to answer it." Payal answered. 
Amaya gave a Told- you look to Arnie.
In reply, he gave a Forgive-me look.

"Okay, you kids carry on. I have something else to do. Bye. Payal. "
"Bye, uncle." Payal wished Arvind Raizada back.

"Amaya, you too come with me, sweetie. I have something to show you."

Amaya whispered to Arnav. "Don't mess up with Khushi. Okay. Control yourself."

"That I know. You go with your Dadu." Arnav pushed Amaya towards Arvind.

She gave him an 'I will get back to you later' look. She went away with Arvind.

By then Khushi too came back. Noticing her Arnav went a step towards her.
"Hai Khushi." Arnav wished her along with a 440V smile.

"Hi," Khushi replied with a whatever attitude.

"You came to meet me. What can I do for you? Don't hesitate Khushi." Arnav asked her bracing himself up even to give his life if she asks for it.

"Arnav it was me who wanted your help." Payal interrupted.

"You Payal?"  He looked to Payal and then Khushi. Watching her ignorant attitude, his smile dimmed.

He gave out a deep sigh. "Come then. We can talk in my study." Arnav offered.

"Okay." Payal turned to go with Arnav.

"Khushi aren't you coming?" Arnav asked when Khushi moved towards the sofa to sit down.

"No. I am good here. You to talk. I have no interest in your guttur go."
Khushi spoke disinterestedly.

"Khushi you too come. What will you do here alone."Arnav suggested.

"Yes, Khushi come along." Payal side Arnav when he looked to her to support him.
Khushi agreed and went with them

Study Room

"Arnav, my parents almost fixed my marriage. Please save me. I want to marry my love." Payal spoke as soon as they closed the door.

"You love someone? And still, you didn't tell me?" Khushi asked in wonder and shock at knowing that her Best friend is in love. And didn't share that with her yet.

"Khushi I am sorry. I wanted to but didn't get a chance to. I will tell you everything in detail later. Okay. "

"Don't lie Payal. You purposely hide it." Khushi complained.

"No Khushi it's actually. Nothing is going well. And now parents almost fixed my marriage."