Chapter3

Chapter 3:: dtd 16.04.2019

Arnav read the letter which Khushi just wrote.

"..... Akash, our families have been friends with each other for decades now. And I feel like it's been decades since I started following you. Till the time stars shine, till the time ocean dries up, I will keep you in my heart like the Pearl of Pacific..." Arnav paused and looked at Khushi. So romantic. Why don't you write Arnav instead of Akash, Khushi?

"Read the rest Arnav. I want to know what this stupid girl wrote." Payal said impatiently.

"Hmm." Arnav continued reading.

"As the ad says, you are the colour and I am your Sunlight. I will never let you fade."

"Sunlight? Seriously Khushi?" Payal asked
"Ya, what's wrong with that? It's such a sweet advertisement. Right, Arnav?"

"Yes yes. Very sweet. " Arnav backed Khushi trying hard to recollect that particular ad.

Arnav read the rest.
"I won't ever dump you like Jane dumped Thor......Khushi? Wasn't that a mutual dumping? Thor said so in Ragnarok." Arnav said trying to impress Khushi with his knowledge about Marvel films.

The poor guy had watched all the movies in the series in a day straight when he came to know that Khushi is an ardent Marvel fan.

"You watch Marvel movies? Wow. See Payal the great ASR too watch Marvel. You stupid DC fans always argue that Idiots watch Marvel stories. Now, what do you have to say in your defense?" Khushi asked all excited.

Watching the enthusiasm with which she argues with Payal that too because of him, Arnav felt more happy and proud of himself than when he had won the Young Entrepreneur Award.

"Khushi stick to the topic. will you?" Payal tried to calm Khushi down.

"Trying to change the topic, are we?" Khushi questioned Payal with attitude.

Arnav shook his head at them and continued reading.

"....Akash I gave you enough hints of my feelings. Still you didn't mind. "
But Khushi I never gave him any hints. Payal said.

"So? You know that. Not him. A little bit of exaggerating is necessary. He should feel that he is an idiot who couldn't understand your feelings. Now when you are about to suicide in his rejection the guilt factor and fear will do the work. " Came Khushi's smart reply.

"Suicide?" Payal asked flabbergasted.

"Akash I am giving up on my life where I couldn't be with you. This cliff near Shiya Hills will witnesses the sacrifice I do in love. By the time this letter reaches you, I might have stepped foot in the air. Bye Akash. Try not to come and stop me. This death is my reward for loving you. LoVe Payal. " Arnav finished reading

"How is it? " Khushi asked smiling broadly.

"You are very smart, Khushi. You gave him the address, gave a hint to stop Payal. Of course, he will be scared to death. Maybe this step will push him to overcome his shyness and confess his love for Payal."

"Will this work? I still doubt. Khushi this is so filmy and melodramatic."

"Exactly, Your Akash seems like an emotional fool."