C H A P T E R 3

So I'll be revisiting chapter one and two and making some slight major changes! So if you decide to read back you'll have new dialogue and such since a reader has pointed out my mistake as did I- Jin will not be Jeongguk's brother but instead Yoon...

So I'll be revisiting chapter one and two and making some slight major changes! So if you decide to read back you'll have new dialogue and such since a reader has pointed out my mistake as did I- Jin will not be Jeongguk's brother but instead Yoongi and Namjoon will take his place.

The place where Taekook had sex was not at Jeongguk's House nor did they take liquor from the cabinet but instead I'll put that they went to a party and left drunk to Tae's place.

Now that Jeongguk is puking the story should pick up! Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter :)

////

It was on and off constantly. Jeongguk had been feeling horrible for the past week. He had felt Sore and on top of that tired with the constant feeling of throwing up. His brother Yoongi had become worried to the point of suggesting that Jeongguk miss school but of course the stubborn young boy refused that option. He went to school with the worries of Jin and Jimin along with Taehyung. He didn't understand why they were worrying but after people continued to beg him to leave school and see a doctor he complied.

Jeongguk didn't exactly drop school and leave but he waited through his subjects especially math which he absolutely hated but luckily had Taehyung to make it fun. When lunch came around he had sat down at the table with Jimin and Jin dozing off once they began to talk. He had basically tuned them out until they included him in the conversation "Jeongguk did you make the appointment?" Snapping out of his LaLa land he turned to the source of the voice which so happened to be Jin.

"Huh..oh yeah! 'm not coming to school tomorrow" he replied lazily as he laid his head down once more. Jimin frowned "well that's good at least...you've been looking more tired than usual aish you should eat stupid!" Jeongguk had rolled his eyes. He didn't want to eat. He wanted to sleep and continue sleeping for a while but he did feel hungry now that Jimin mentioned it. More hungry than usual. Agreeing to eat he went to the lunch line which thankfully had shorted and gotten lunch.

////

Currently in his situation Jeongguk had the water running in the school bathroom stall and was throwing up the lunch he ate. This was maybe the third time he threw up today? It was also his last period of the day before he could go home. Maybe he should just do a walk in appointment at the doctors because constantly throwing up was not his ideal day or week. Coughing out the last bit he wiped his mouth and got up flushing the toilet. Going over to the sink he washed his hands and gargled his mouth to try and at least get the taste out of his mouth.

Dainty fingers ran through his hair as he picked up his bag and left the bathroom deciding to just leave school entirely and head to the doctors. Texting the group chat he had with his two brothers he simply stated 'left school to go to the doctors' and turned off his phone. Jeongguk had been worried that maybe it was something serious or that this was a sign of dying. He really hoped not. Leaving school through the double doors he began to walk to the doctors where he would hopefully get an answer.

It didn't take long to reach the office and walk in. Surprisingly not a lot of people were there which was definitely a good thing to Jeongguk. Biting his lip he signed his name in and wrote himself down as a walk in and explained to the nurse that he decided to come today than tomorrow for when his appointment was. Sitting down on the chair he waited till his name was called all while rubbing his stomach to quell the nausea. When his name was called in the end he sighed in relief and followed the nurse in who began to ask him questions.

"So why did you come in today?" Jeongguk gulped "well..I'm kinda worried since I've been throwing up for the past week actually about to be two now..and I've been feeling nauseous and sore all while fatigued." He explained as best as he could. The nurse nodded in understanding as she jotted everything down and led Jeongguk to a room "the nurse will be with you shortly Mr.Jeon" and left.

Jeongguk began to tap his foot in nervousness as he twiddle his thumbs. Hopefully it's nothing bad or that he's not dying. Placing his hand on his stomach he began to rub it again feeling the need to throw up. He did his best to keep it down as a couple minutes later the doctor had come "hello Mr.Jeon I'm your doctor Jung Hoseok" Jeongguk smiled weakly at the man and nodded saying a timid 'hello' back.

Hoseok sat down at his computer "so I've heard that you've been throwing up and such?" Jeongguk nodded "hm..could be flu or pneumonia but you don't have all the right symptoms...let me ask you a question..have you been feeling any cravings lately? Maybe even feeling like you need to eat for another person?" Jeongguk blinked confusedly "well I don't have any cravings but I guess I felt like eating for two.." he shrugged and Hoseok nodded typing in his computer before turning back to Jeongguk.

Hoseok had a hunch. A hunch that maybe Jeongguk was pregnant. He definitely had all the right symptoms and it wasn't rare for a male to give birth albeit through anal which was riskier or C-section. Fiddling with his pen he hummed "well Mr.Jeon..I have a hunch that I suspect you're pregnant"

It was quiet for a second. Two beats had passed and Jeongguk's eyes widened "a-are you fucking crazy?!" He hissed "I'm a male for fucks sake! I can't get pregnant!" His eyes soon narrowed at the doctor as Hoseok sighed "well..you would be correct but there are cases where males can give birth." Jeongguk simply scoffed and stood up grabbing his bag "you know what? I'm done here."  He clearly didn't want to listen to a nut job doctor. Hoseok frowned getting up "I know it's crazy but-"

He was cut off "of course its crazy!" He didn't want to hear anything else. Before he could leave Hoseok piped up again "at least come back for another check up soon! Then that will prove that maybe I was wrong" he really didn't think he was  has wrong but he had become worried for Jeongguk at the moment.

Rolling his eyes once more Jeongguk left with a slam.

////

The doctor was insane! That was the only plausible explanation. So if that was the case then why had Jeongguk bought a pregnancy test and stood in front of a toilet. It had been two weeks since he first started feeling sick and only 3 days after the doctors. It was Monday and he had chose to stay home. Taking a deep breath he pulled down his pants and opened the pregnancy test and went to work.

One beat. Two beat. Three beat and a piercing scream that rang out through the bathroom.

On the small pregnancy test was a plus sign for positive.

////
Jeongguk:

////Jeongguk: