The Black Moon Pack

Deeper in the woods, lives The Black Moon pack. There they are planning, planning how to take down The Meadow pack.
To them they think that meadow is the most weak of all the packs, even the packs that surrendered to them. They believe that showing so much love and happiness...the sooner they'll be rotten from misery and despair.

'Look at them, my young cannibals,...Look at how they frolic and spread their disgusting love for each other...
Pitiful..' says a large wolf as his mate and young wolves surround The Meadow pack.

'Mephiles...darling, how do you plan on taking them down? I want to know...' the Luna, Katherine, steps up bit more so be next to her husband.

'Patience love, You'll know soon enough...' Mephiles nuzzles himself against her.

The Luna orders the young pups to go to their pack. All except Shadow, who now steps up next to his father.

'Remember...Bring Y/N here...unharmed... Bring her home... Gain her trust from there, that should lead her into a trap where they'll have no choice but to surrender to us...'

Mephiles turns his head to him and starts to walk away.

Shadow turned his head a bit but turns to look back at the pack. He stares at it in silence then walks away...

  ~With Y/N and her friend in her car~

"Girl are you sure your okay?... You seem so distracted..."

BF#1/N says as she looks at me. She was starting to be worried as my wolf.

"...I'm fine...really..I'm just....trying forget my family issues..."

"...What issues do you have with your aunt?..." She asked.

"BF#1/N...Seriously I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me..."

She looked at me closely but shrugs it off. To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel right now... But I'm not trying to focus is on that. Besides I am driving and more of thinking about it, I just might get distracted.

"Gasp*...Girl!!" She almost yells at me.

I now look at her and the road form time to time.

"What!? What's wrong!?.." I look at her with concern but I also see that she's looking at my...hands. At least that's what I thought.

"Y/N, what the heck happened to your wrists!? They're...a bit...purple?..."

It hit me...omg, I almost forgot about my wrists...I need to think of something quick...

"Don't worry about it..." I say feeling a little intense, I then pull my sleeves down to cover my wrists. I really am trying to stop thinking about it and with her asking is only going to make me think about it more.

"Remember, we are shopping for the party, okay? Let's not think about anything else..."

.....I hope that she buys that.. She looks at me with a look. As if she knows that I'm avoiding the topic.

"Come on Y/N please? I am your best friend...If there's something that's bothering you, then you can tell me, okay?"

....I looked at the road still...

Should I tell her?...

'... It's your choice Y/N, but ask yourself this, "Do you think that it is safe for her to know?" '

My wolf is right about one thing. If I told her, it might bring her into my wolf life.

I nod and drive into MM. It stands for "Mobius Mall," and it has some really nice stuff. At least that's what I heard. I , unlike BF#1/N, don't really go to the mall or just go outside in the streets in general. It's not that I don't like going outside, I just don't want to bother in town where I might hurt someone if I get too excited or angry.