Exchange Pt. Two

~Previously on Exchange Pt. One~

"Looks like you have something you need to discuss, but not yet... There's still business that needs to be arranged..."

Mephiles, Shadow and the pack smiled wickedly while Shadow kneels down in front of me and says:

'This is gonna be fun...'

~Present Time~

I looked at Shadow with anger but I focused my attention at his father again. Mephiles walks start to my parents. I moved instantly, concerned about what he'll do next.

"Would you do anything to save the life of your daughter?..."

Mephiles asked to my parents. With the snap of his fingers, his wolves walk up to Shadow and hands him a cloth and a whip. I looked at the whip then at Shadow. Shadow looks back at me with a wicked grin as he walks up to Mephiles. He gives him the whip but not the cloth.

My parents looks at Mephiles with slight nervousness in their eyes. But they kept their confidence and sat very still.

"I'm sure you would..." As he says this, Shadow walks straight to me. Without a warning, he ties the cloth around my mouth. My parents start to move franticly, my father looked at Mephiles and my mother looked at me.

*Loud Mumbling*

My parents tried to talk through their bounds, pleading for Mephiles to release me, to not hurt me. Mephiles smirks at them.

"If you think that I would want to hurt my son's mate then your mistaken. You shouldn't think so low of me. And yet...you still do. If I wanted to...I could have my men take care of your daughter but I won't do that. She's not why I want revenge!"

Can everyone stop acting like I'm not here?! Like what the...

*Gasps*

Me and and my mother were shocked as Mephiles scratched the cloth off of my father's face. Leaving a nasty scar behind it. Blood drips from Mephiles' fingers while my father held his head low.

"Why?...If you want to torture us, do it without bringing my daughter and my pack into this..."

My father speaks with a serious glare in his eyes. Mephiles chuckles and kneels down in of my parents. His grin grows bigger as he grabs my father by his face.

"Seeing you and your wife suffer,... Seeing your daughter frustrated, trying to decide what's best for her,..."

He turns my father's face to me then back to him as he spoke. I move around a little. I wanted to stop him from doing this to us. But Shadow lays his hands on my shoulders and quietly tells me to shush. I wish I could just hit him.

"And seeing your pathetic pack, that believes in happiest and foolish love, crumble and fall at our feet..."

Mephiles tightens his grip on my father's face. Making him groan in pain hence the scar on his face.

"It would only make my vengence taste sweeter."

Once Mephiles finished speaking, he lets go off my father's face and licks the blood of his hand. Me and my parents look at him with disgust. I attempted to get the cloth off my face. It wasn't easy but I succeeded.

"Don't do this!..."

Shadow looks at me but I wasn't paying attention to him. My main focus was on Mephiles. Mephiles turned his head to me and looked at Shadow. He raised his hand up at him, telling him to stay where he is.

"My people has done nothing to deserve this! What you're doing to us is madness. Please think about what your doing! Having all of the power, revenge and riches in the world will get you nowhere in life!"

As I spoke, Mephiles walks towards me till he stood a couple of feet in front of me. My parents shake their heads, obviously telling me that I need to stay out this.

But I didn't give a flying fuck! I am eighteen now and I have the right to know the truth! Even if it means confronting an old man.

"...I love your confidence sweetheart, but it's a shame that it will go to waste."

As he said this, he walked up to me and knelt down to me. And he lifts my chin higher. My father instantly shuffled roughly and starts yelling.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER, YOU DIRTY DOG!"

Mephiles doesn't turn his head and still looks at me. He smiles at me the devilish way possible. He looks towards Shadow and nods. He smiles too and looks at the soldier standing behind my father.

After Shadow nods at him, the soldier punches my father in the face and ties the bound back on his month. Me and my mother call to him but he didn't respond.

I look back at Mephiles with hate while he still smiled at me. He lets go of my chin and stood up again.

"Even if you did everything within your power to stop me, it would all be in vain. With your family's precious lives in the palm of my hand, you are bound to do my bidding whether you like it or not..."

He walks away from me heading towards my parents throne. With confidence he sits himself down on my father's. I look at him with disbelief.

"So...my sweet Y/N, are willing to do business with me?"

I looked down trying to think of a way out of this... But everything that was going on right now clearly showed me that there's no way. As I looked down, I can see that I was tied up with chains.

I looked in every other direction: my parents silently look at me with bounds on their mouth and sad eyes, Mephiles' wolves and soldiers around every corner, barring their teeth and claws, the sound of my people's screams of terror coming from outside... Wait! Aunt Chris! She can help get us out of here!

'Oh!... Thank you for reminding me, baby.'

Shadow looks at me with a cocky smile. Wait a minute, what?! Shadow walks away from me and whispers in a man's ear. Which was the soldier that hurt my father.

He smiled at Shadow and looked to the side as if he was sending a message to someone through mind link. Two wolves walked in...with Aunt Chris knocked out!

I gasped as they pull her by the sleeves of her shirt. They dragged her next to my mother. My mother looked down at her with a worried look in her eyes.

"Well done, son..."

Mephiles complements Shadow as he smiled and nodded at him. But...how?... How did he-

"Your wondering how I've gotten my hands on your...aunt? While you were knocked out, my soldiers needed me outside. They told me they sensed a female wolf not too far from here. I knew your aunt would try to come and find you so I told them to retrieve her..."

I sighed in disappointment... I looked at my parents then lifted my head to look at Mephiles.

"What do you want?..."

Mephiles, Shadow and their men smile...

"A compromise... Since you, my dear, have come of age, you'll become the next Luna. I want my son to rule by your side as the Alpha... And your family will remain unharmed. Do we have a deal?"

I look at Shadow and Mephiles then I looked down...

"And if I refuse?..."

"...Then you can say goodbye to everything you love... And we will take your pack by force. I'm pretty sure you don't want that..."

I think of my parents, my aunt and my people. I don't want to be responsible for my family's death. I lift my head again at look at them with sadness and defeat.

"I...I..."

I look at my parents. They shook they're heads, telling me that I shouldn't do this. But I don't want to be a bad person. I'm not a bad person... That's not how I was raised.

'I love you...'

I tell them with a tear streaming down my cheeks. They silently let go of their tears.

'...We love you too, little puppy'

Looking back at Shadow, I say my final words for the night.

"I accept..."