The Rulers of Black Meadow

Hello Readers! Before you read my story, I would like to apologize for not updating for so long. I've been feeling a little self conscious about this story and I've been so busy with a lot of stuff in school. I'm back now so I can continue to update my story. I love you guys so much and thank you for reading this! It means a lot to me...❤️

~Previously on Exchange Pt. Two~

I look at my parents. They shook they're heads, telling me that I shouldn't do this. But I don't want to be a bad person. I'm not a bad person... That's not how I was raised.

'I love you...'

I tell them with a tear streaming down my cheeks. They silently let go of their tears.

'...We love you too, little puppy'

Looking back at Shadow, I say my final words for the night.

"I accept..."

~A Few Days Later~

It's been a couple of days since Shadow, his parents, and the Black Moon pack came for a truce. Ever since I accepted it, things weren't the same. My people were beaten, forced to become servants or soldiers. I didn't want this. I wanted my family safe and unharmed. But now with them here, everything is a living hell.

Recently, I heard that some people were trying to escape from this place. I don't blame them, because I'd want to get away from here too. They were caught by twice as many guards we used to have around the pack.

Unfortunately, they were beaten even if they were begging for forgiveness. The more the pack suffers from terror, the more it loses it's hope, love, and happiness. I never seen anything so cruel and heartless in my life.

What's worse is that some of my people choose to support then willingly. Believing that the Meadow pack is vulnerable, which makes us weak. Shadow and his pack are destroying my pack everyday, but if he thinks he can break me, he's got another thing coming.

...

I can't let their new rules have so much control and death upon my people. Maybe, if I could convince the Black Moon pack to create a different truce, everything could go back exactly the way it was. I wish to confront Shadow and his pack so that they will leave and not bother us again.

But I can't now that the arrangements for my coronation are already happening. I...agreed that I would become Shadow's Luna, but maybe I can do something. Something that will make him change his mind, so he and his pack can stop being so shitty to us.

But this will definitely take a lot of time, I have to make sure that I do it right. However it won't be easy since Shadow, his family, and his pack are completely annoying, rude assholes right now. What they're doing to us is wrong, but that won't stop me from trying to make things right.

Sometimes we gotta lose to win again...

I sit up and slide off my bed to go take a warm shower. I'm glad that I'm not sharing a room with Shadow. But sadly, that's not gonna last forever. I would be lying if I said that I'm not mad at him but I gotta try to tolerate him and try to make him see things differently.

Now that I'm thinking about him, half of me wants to bite him in the face! But then half of me wants to give him a chance to prove that he can change... that is if he wants to change.

...

The day that I become Luna of my people is coming... I have to get ready for whatever Shadow plans to do when that day comes. He may become Alpha but that won't stop me from scratching off those goddamn rules and regulations that they made. He can try but I won't let him mess up my life and have control over me!