JAVIER ESCUELLA DRABBLE.

━WHATS HE LIKE WHEN THE TWO OF YOU AREN'T SPEAKING.

    When the two of you aren't speaking because of an argument that had broke out between you both, Javier tends to stray away from you and keep a fair distance. 

       Javier constantly manages to steal small glimpses of you from the other side of camp, always curious to know what you're doing and how you're dealing with the aftermath of the argument, but you always put on a brave face to mask away your real emotions, something Javier knows all too well.

   You and him both hold grudges against one another and refuse to be the first one to apologise, although it always ends up being Javier who does apologise first.

   A few hours will pass and you both still don't conversate in any sort of communication with one another until Javier has enough and makes his way towards you.

   He'll feel slight awkward because of the tension and you usually look at him in a much more blunter way, which he doesn't like as he's so used to seeing your visage glowing and beaming, rather than looking so dull.

   He would force a smile upon his lips at you, his eyes sparkling as he would question you, "Are you still going to ignore me?"

    When you wouldn't reply,  you would look away and pretend he wasn't there. Most of the time, when you done that to him, he would just give up after a few attempts at speaking to you and wonder back from where he came from.

    "I do apologise for what I said to you," he spoke ever so softly to you as he slowly sat himself down beside your figure on the log. Gently, he would snake an arm over your shoulders and huddle you closer to his side. "It was in the heat of the moment, I promise. I would not say such things on purpose, you know me.."

     You would glimpse at him for a split second and scan his face with your eyes, admiring his features along the way. As much as you wanted to slap him for the things he had said to you earlier, you loved him too much to continue holding a grudge with him.

   You enjoyed his company a lot and whenever he wasn't around or wasn't paying attention to you, your world didn't feel entirely right. "Don't you ever say anything like that to me again, you understand me?"

   Javier couldn't help but release a small laugh whilst nodding his head in agreement. "I do, I do. You know, I do miss your complaining a whole heap whenever we don't speak, have I ever told you that?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
i don't know if this is good or not but i honestly just wanted to a write a short drabble on javier, so it's just all fun and games. hit me up if you guys have any requests!