BAR FIGHT.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑'𝐒 𝐒/𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

After witnessing the brawl sprawl out into the middle of Valentine and watching as the two men shared fists, Thomas Downes had begged Arthur Morgan to stop

Arthur's S/O, Y/N Y/L/N, had some words to share and some of her thoughts with him.

❝You! You're an absolute moron! What was you thinkin?❞

❝It ain't nothin' Y/N.❞

You shook your head, your expression completely painted with disgust. ❝Sad man, that you is.❞ You hissed at him whilst shaking your head, absolutely outraged by what you had witnessed from your man, Arthur Morgan just a few minutes ago.

He let out groans of dissatisfaction, his left hand pressing down onto the lower part of his back. He gazed his eyes onto you and watched as you scoffed at the sight of him. You were just about ready to leave Valentine and head back to camp on your own.

❝Where you goin'?❞ Arthur's voice called out from behind you, his heavy footsteps audible in the soggy muddy ground. ❝Back to camp, Arthur. I can't stand the pathetic sight of you right now.❞

Arthur chuckled lowly, followed by a soft sigh. ❝It was just a fight, ain't nothin' big Y/N.❞

❝The man must've hit you hard, cause clearly you ain't realisin' that the whole damn town saw that, Arthur. I mean, god! Look at you! ❞ You pointed at his mud painted figure, your face scrunching up as you yourself eyed him up and down.

❝Like I said; you is a sad man for doin' all this. ❞

Arthur watched as you strolled your way from his presence and heaved in a breath. He felt bad, sure, but the man deserved it. Knowing very well he was going to have Susan Grimshaw on his arse, harassing him to clean himself up, he also knew he was going to have to deal with you at some point in camp again.

He needed to make it up to you and somewhat persuade you into believing that the man had it coming.