PREFERENCE #1

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2.
PREFERENCE #1

HOW THEY REACT TO YOU BEING A VIRGIN.

ARTHUR MORGAN
Arthur would be a little shocked but also awkward at the same time. It would be a surprise to him and something completely new because he'd never slept with a woman that's a non-virgin. Arthur would without a doubt feel much more closer to you though once he learns you're a virgin and he'd be really accepting of it.

JAVIER ESCUELLA
Javier wouldn't care at all that you're a virgin, in-fact he'd be extremely pleased that you're a virgin. It would make him exceptionally over-confident and boost his self esteem knowing that he'd be the one who'd be taking your virginity.

CHARLES SMITH
Charles would take the news that you're a virgin really well and he wouldn't mind a single bit. He would also be really caring around you and would constantly ask you whenever you're ready to do the deed, he'd be down for it but would never force you into anything.

DUTCH VAN DER LINDE
Dutch wouldn't be phased at all with you being a virgin. He'd be a little shocked at first but later on would be really accepting of it. But knowing that you're a virgin and that you've never slept with anyone, Dutch would be really, really turned on by the thought that he'd be the first to have you and he wouldn't be able to stop whispering small nothing's into your ear or keep his hands of you.

AUTHORS NOTE.
I'm not sure if this is good or not, but it was a fun idea! x