CHARLES SMITH HEADCON.

━ AFFECTION IN BED.

• Charles is a big softie without a doubt

• He a l w a y s  has an arm around you in bed when you two are laying down.
• Cradles you in his arms and drapes a leg over your thigh.
• LOTS OF TENDER AND SOFT KISSES EITHER ON THE TIP OF YOUR NOSE OR CHEEK.
• Pays complete attention when you're telling him about your day.
• Gently pushes away loose hair strands from your face.
• When you speak he ALWAYS hums a 'hmm' and will just stare at your lips for a majority of the time that you speak.
• Charles loves reminding you that you look absolutely stunning.
• He loves giving you advice.
• Tell's you not to worry too much because life is too short to worry about small things.
• Will reassure you if he senses you're doubting yourself or whenever you're feeling down.
• Whenever you're in bed, if he hasn't asked you throughout the day how you've been feeling, he'll ask you in bed.
• LIFE ADVICE ‼️‼️‼️
• Loves rubbing your arm as you speak.
• "Hey, it's alright. I got you through the bad and good, don't worry about anything."
• HE IS SO SO CARING ITS NUTS
• Has a habit of touching your skin to see whether you're cold or not.
• TRACES HIS THUMB OVER YOUR LIPS BEFORE PLACING A KISS ON THEM
• "I appreciate you and everything you do for me."

i tRIED BUT IM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT IT ⁉️⁉️ hopefully it's somewhat relatable to baby boy Charles cause i lowkey fEEL LIKE HE WOULD DO SOME OF THESE THINGS NOT GONNA LIE SIS