Chapter 5

Ok. I AM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED WITH THIS. THERE WAS A CHAPTER IN HERE AND NOW IT'S GONE. LIKE WTF? BUT NO NEED TO FEAR, AS I AM ABOUT TO WRITE IT UP AGAIN. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIANCE. :)

Lori's Pov

I waited and waited but it never came. What was going on? Why wasn't I dead? I opened my eyes to find Seth staring at me, a thoughtful look on his face.

"You are going to shift, right?" he asked.

I blinked at him before releasing a relieved sigh. He wasn't gonna kill me 'coz he didn't know who I was.

He glared at me and stated, "Any time now would be great."

I swayed my head back and forth, communicating to him that I didn't want to shift.

"Ah, you want some clothes. Come with me and we can go to my packhouse. You can borrow some clothes."

With that, he started to walk off and I had no choice but to follow. He would only catch me if I tried to run away.

******
"Here. You can change and then meet my downstairs in the kitchen." He tossed me a pair of pants and a shirt before heading out of the room. But not before giving me a 'don't try anything' look.
I huffed a he closed the door and glare at the clothes before pulling them on. Well, I wasn't exactly gonna walk around in all my naked glory, was I?
I also was definitely not going downstairs. I glanced around the room and noticed the open window. Hmm, it's not an original idea but I guess it will do.
I walked up to it and crouched on the window sill, looking down at the long drop below. Bracing myself, I thought: I really hope that this goes well. Just like in the movies.
I jumped.
*****
Shit. Fuck. That hurt. Bloody hell. I didn't expect the impact to be that hard. Well, at least I don't have any broken bones. Advantages of being a werewolf. I winced as I stood up and quickly brushed myself down before limping into the forest, back towards my flat.

A/N: I'M REALLY SORRY THAT THIS VERSION IS SO SHORT. THE ORIGINAL WAS BETTER BUT I THINK SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND WATTPAD DELETED IT. SORRY AGAIN! :(