Chapter 11

Quite a long chapter for you guys as I won't be able to update next week because I'm going abroad for the half-term! WOHOOOO! So yeah, hope you all enjoy this chapter and please vote and comment! :D

Oooh, it would be great if you could check out my other story 'Feather Kisses' . Ya never know, you might like it! It's just an idea I've come up with and if people like it, then I will start writing it! :D Anyways, back to this story:

Seth's Pov

"Why do you want to come in here?" I asked, annoyed at the Adrian guy for some reason. I was gonna ignore the fact that Lori had mentioned something about kissing. I stared at Lori and found my eyes being drawn to her lips as she bit them nervously. Wow. She looked cute when she did that. What? No. I shook my head, trying to get that ridiculous thought out of my mind.

Well?" I asked again, glaring at Lori's so called boyfriend. Adrian glared right back and put an arm around her, saying, "What everyone else would do in a photo booth dumbass. Take photos." He rolled his eyes as if to say 'duh' and Lori giggled at his reply. I grit my teeth and my fists clenched as he smirked at me and kissed her head adoringly.

"Babe, I'm borreed. Let's get away from these losers..." Brittany whined, tugging at my arm loosely. I rounded on her, "Not now Brit. Just hang on a sec." I turned back to the annoying couple and said to Lori, "I didn't know that you had a boyfriend."

She giggled again and smiled at Adrian. He grinned back at her. Bastard.

"Well, we only just became official and I truly think that he is just such an amazing guy!" Her eyes sparkled with laughter and she pinched his cheeks, "He's so handsome as well!"

Something stirred inside of me and I growled, not liking the way that they were both holding hands and being all loveydovey. Wait what?! What the heck is wrong with my brain today? I put a fake smile on, ignoring the weird feeling. "Well isn't that just lovely!" I exclaimed with fake enthusiasm, sarcasm subtly laced in my voice.

The a-hole was about to say something when Brittany butted in, "Seth, I am soooo hungry. I wanna go eat."

I glared at her, "Then go eat. Do what you want. I don't care as long as you shut up." Harsh, I know, but I was tired of hearing her whiney voice. The only reason why I put up with her was because Alpha Cayden was a close friend of mine and a powerful Alpha. It wouldn't help me much if I upset him.

Brittany looked at me, clearly annoyed and confused, before storming off in a huff.

"And then there was two..."

"What?" I asked.

"Lori went to the bathroom, meaning it's just us now."

"Great."

"Yup. Hey, how do you put up with that bitch? Sure, she's hot, but she's got nothing on Lori. Seriously dude, I can't wait to get into my girlfriend's p-"

Before he could do anything I had him by his neck, shoved against the wall next to the photobooth.

"If you touch her, even dare to look at her without clothing, then I swear to God that I will rip you up and feed your unfortunate soul to a pack of rabid lions."

"Woah, okay. Calm down. Geez, I was just complimenting her on her body. And do rabid lions even exist?"

"Shut the fuck up right now or I will fuck you up so hard that you won't be able to have children."

The bastard had the guts to laugh.

"Uh, do you realise how wrong that sentence sounded?"

My nostrils flared and I was about to punch him in the stomach when a person cleared their throat from behind me.

"Um, excuse me? Are you finished with the photobooth? My friends and I would like to use it."

Startled, I dropped the worthless piece of shit and turned around before nodding at the group of young teenagers.

When I turned back, I found Adrian standing with Lori a few metres away talking to her and gesturing to something behind him. She nodded and they both started to walk in the other direction, away from me, but not before Adrian looked back and out eyes met. I noticed a strange satisfied glint in his eyes. As if he had accomplished something. What the hell?

Lori's Pov

"Oh my gosh. His face. Did you see his face? It was effing hilarious! We have got to do that more often. What the hell did you say to make him look so pissed off?" I asked through tears of laughter as we rounded the corner and exited the mall.

Adrian puffed his chest and said proudly, "Well I just made a few perverted comments about you. That was enough to get him started. But seriously, I would have made more comments about him than you! Damn girl, your mate has got one fine ass! I can't believe you haven't done it with him yet." He shook his head at me in disbelievement, "I would have jumped him the minute I saw him if I hadn't known that he was yours."

I groaned, "Adrian, you have got to keep it to yourself. Seriously. And Seth is not mine. Get that in your perverted brain."

"Ooh, you may deny it all you want, but you and I both know that you can't mess with fate. And that body of his is too fine to waste..." He wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively.

I mentally face-palmed myself. I so do not like Seth. End of. Finalmente. No attraction anywhere. Nope. Nada.

A/N: Haha, I love the way that there is a whole "to be continued.." sign at the end of a chapter. It gets me every time.. :D