Chapter 16

A/N: Chapter dedicated to nats1meggs !! :D Shoutout to Blade77 and amazinggoldenphoenix !! :D

Oh, and just to clear something up for you all:
1) Lori had a ring which disguised her scent and that was why Seth couldn't tell that she was her mate unless their skins touched.
2) Their skins did touch in the last chapter and that was why he suddenly realised that Lori is his mate.
I hope this cleared something up for you guys! :D

Btw, the song that I include in each chapter is kinda related to the chapter! :)
QUITE IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

Ariella's Pov
"Calm down, okay? We'll find her. Don't worry. She can't have gotten far."
I tried to reassure my Alpha, all of us watching him worriedly as he paced up and down.
"Actually, I don't think you'll be able to find her that easily. If Lori doesn't want to be found, then she won't be found. You can try, but I don't think you'll get anywhere."
Seth stopped pacing and stared at Maggie in disbelief, "What the hell is that suppose to mean?!" he roared.

She flinched but otherwise held her ground, "Trust me, I've known Lori for a long time. She'll reveal herself when she want to."

"She bloody well won't want to! She ran away from me for god's sake!"

"Uh, Alpha, I could try contacting her through mobile, if that helps? I have her number." I supplied, crossing my fingers behind my back. Hopefully, this would calm him down.
He gazed at me for a few moments before nodding once. "Okay. Do it. If she picks up, I want you to hand the phone over to me."

Excited, I got out my phone and dialled her number. "Come on, come on. Pick up the damn phone Lori! I swear to the moon godess that if you don't pick up then I will chop you up and fee-"

"Well, it's a good thing that I answered, isn't it?" her amused voice made me jump.

"Holy shitfaced flying cows on cheesecake. You replied!"

"Yup," she confirmed, "How ya doing chica?"

"How am I doing? Well, let's see. My best friend just disappears without a note or anything and then you left me, Maggie and Adrian to face the wrath of your mate. So, you tell me how you think I'm doing." I sarcastically replied.

"Ah hell. I knew he'd be mad at me! Is he plotting my death right now?"

I was about to interrupt her sentence when Seth snatched the phone off me in the middle of her sentence.

"No, I am not plotting your death." he growled down the line, "I'm plotting how to get your furry butt back here and then I will start plotting my revenge."

My eyes widened. Uh oh, someone was definitely pissed.

**************
Lori's Pov
"No, I am not plotting your death. I'm plotting to get your furry butt back here and then I will start plotting my revenge."

Ah fudgecakes. Taking a deep breath, I said sweetly, "Hello Seth. Nice to hear from you. Glad that you've got something to occupy you. Lord knows that you always seemed to be bored so I think this quest is going to keep you quite busy and I also-"

"I don't give a fuck what you think. Where are you?" he demanded furiously.

"Ah ah ah.." I tutted, "You aren't allowed to know where I am. It's against the rules of hide and seek."

"This isn't a damn game Lori! Where the hell are you?" he yelled at me in frustration.
I sighed. He really didn't think I was stupid enough to think that going back to him would mean that I was safe, did he?
"Look Seth, yes, we are mates. Big deal. So what? I don't want to die yet so I'm not coming back. This is the last time you'll ever hear from me. I will keep out of you way and then we will all be happy. That's what you want, right? So. Say bye to all my friends for me. Goodbye Seth."
And that's when I dropped my mobile to the ground and it shattered. I quickly brushed the tears that had formed in my eyes and straightened my shoulders. This was no time to cry. Goodbye old life. Hello new one.
*********
Ari's Pov
"What did she say? Seth! What happened?"
Seth turned to all of is and gripped the phone so hard that I was afraid that it would break. His eyes were cold and hard.
"Nothing. Nothing happened at all. She said to tell you goodbye. That was it. Now get the hell out of my house and leave me alone. Now."

All our eyes widened. We recognised that tone. It was the tone of an angry and heartbroken Alpha.
-----------
A/N: Okay, I have another chapter coming today. :D That's the first thing.

The second thing is that my story is a bit different to other werewolf stories. This is why:
Mates cannot reject each other. They are bound together for as long as they live, whether they like it or not.

Okay, I have something else: The next chapter (which will be uploaded today) is three years later, okay? I will mention that at the top of the next chapter but I just thought that I'd tell you guys now anyway... So yeah, next chapter is three years later. So Lori will be 20, Seth 21 years old.
Btw, Seth did try looking for Lori for another year but he never found her. Then he just have up. He's not with Bitchanny anymore as well. She's outta the picture. Lemme hear a YAY!! :D
Haha, anyways, hope you guys all enjoyed ze chapter and I hope you are looking forward to the next one (which will be uploaded today!) :)