Chapter 7

"Luce? Please don't leave me. I have done this to you through my actions. Luce? Are you awake? Please don't leave me." I heard a boy sobbing and crying. After a time I realized that this boy was Mac. I tried to open up my eyes, just to look at his beautiful face. After I while I was able to open them. I looked right into Mac's face, his eyes were red and swollen, and his lips were covered with blood. All over his face were bruises, but he smiled as he saw me looking at him. "Oh Luce, I thought I would loose you. You were out for three days, minimum." Then he kissed me, and I kissed him back, even though I was really weak.
I let my eyes wander through the room. In the center was a little light. Riley, Jack and Bozer were sitting against the other wall. I couldn't see everything perfect, but they had gone through the same torture as me and Mac. I wanted to get up and comfort them too, but Mac held me down, just like I did when he was so weak. His eyes were remarkable blue in this light and I could see him smiling. "You won't move today, Ms Brown." he let out a little laugh. "Oh, I'm so happy that you are alive... Your condition was really bad and I thought that I would lost you." His voice cracked in this last sentence and I could notice a little tear running down his cheek. "I will never leave you, Angus MacGyver." Suddenly I had an idea. "Hey guys, I have a plan how to escape from here."

The door flew open and Murdoc came in. He grabbed me harsh and gave me a shock with the taser. When I woke up, I heard whistling. So Murdoc is here, right next to me. He pulled the bag from my head and punched me right into my face. When he began his torture, I let out the first scream. I hope everything on Mac's side went well. They had to be outside by now, searching for a phone to call Matty. I screamed again. And again. Finally, Murdoc let me go and he pushed me into the concrete room.
I woke up in darkness. "Mac? Riley? Bozer? Jack? Are you here?" Nothing. I was alone in our cell. They did it, they found the way out. I started laughing. It was my plan and it worked, now they are calling Matty to get me out of this.

Mac's point of view

Her scream went me into my bones. How could I admit to something like this? I wanted to open the door with a paperclip, but the door wasn't even locked. We were able to run outside, even though I stopped at Lucy's door. Jack pulled me away, he knew that I would run inside and get Lucy. I would do anything to save her from this, but she persisted to go with her plan. Sometimes she can be really stubborn. We were somewhere in the mountains, but I could spot a little village round about 100 feet away.

Lucy's point of view

I was alone. Murdoc hasn't noticed the absence of the rest of our team. Now the door flew open again. No, please don't. Not again this maniac.
"Lucy Brown? We work for the Government and we will help you out of here."

———————————————————————————
Authors note:
Hey guys!!!

Thanks for reading this story - I hope you liked it. I'm thinking about joining a writing class to improve my writing skills. If you have any advice, please let me know.

Sophie Greater