Chapter 18

That was the last thing I could remember when I woke up in an interrogation room. My hands were tied at the table, and I was alone. Probably there was someone behind the one-way-mirror. Then the door flew open and two men entranced, followed by a woman. My brain must be playing with me some games. This has to be the dehydration. "So, Mr." The Woman looked in the record, "Angus MacGyver. You were arrested for operating on foreign soil." She smiled at me. This can't be real. My brain is playing a really bad game with me. I shut my mouth, I was trained for this. "Were you working with a partner?" She asked. I just stayed motionless. "You are really stubborn." She opened my file again and laid a paperclip right next to my hand. I grabbed it, hopefully they haven't seen it. "You like them, don't ya?" She didn't say anything else about this. Then she continued the interrogation.
The two men besides the woman threw me again in my concrete room, not without punching me hard in my gut. I gasped for air and fell on the floor. I crawled on the floor, trying to forget everything what happened. The torture is going on my nerves and my brain is starting to play games with me. Even though I was trained for this, a little voice in my head asks me "Why? Why are you doing this Angus?" I could give up, spill secrets or get myself killed. But I wasn't able to give up. I wasn't able to stop fighting. After an eternity I fell asleep, my thoughts were spinning around. "Wake up!" I got a punch in my stomach and I startled. In front of me were three men, who pushed me like a pin ball around until I fell again on the ground. They tied my hands together and pulled me into the interrogation room. "Hello Angus. We already met yesterday, maybe you recognize me." The woman was here again. She grabbed my hands, which were tied to the table, and opened them. "So, Angus, I hope you don't regret your decisions. They have brought you here. Why don't you just talk?" She placed something in my hands and I closed them fast. I shut my mouth again, hoping the officers behind her haven't seen our little exchange.
Why does this woman reminds me of - no, that can't be true... but she looks like her, almost. Her hair is long and blonde, her eyes are brown. But... Is that really her?
The men behind her grabbed me, punching me hard in my stomach. Again, the same spot as all the times before. I almost dropped the little something in my hand, but I was able to hold it tight enough. I got thrown in my cell and all the lights were off. Suddenly a flashlight got thrown into my room and I instantly grabbed it. Who did this? Then I opened my fist. The little something was a pill. I unsealed it, without spilling the white stuff in it. A note fell on the ground:

We will get you out of here. Take the pill.
Love you, Lucy

So my brain wasn't playing a game with me, this mysterious woman was Lucy. Without thinking further I took the pill. The moment, when I swallowed it, I felt like I was going to die.

Lucy's point of view

"We got a poisoned prisoner in cell D378! Alana Ciuca? Get him out there and in an ambulance." Everything was working just as planned. I ran towards his cell and opened it fast. His mouth was covered with foam and his beautiful blue eyes were starring at the ceiling. I knew that I would need to get him out fast, otherwise he wouldn't make it. I carried him out and waited for the ambulance. Riley drove fast in and pulled Mac on the bed. She prepared a syringe with an alexipharmic. I gave it to Mac, then Riley drove out the property. We headed to the airport, but without any vital signs from Mac. "Mac? Can you hear me? Please wake up ok? Everything is going to be fine. Please." Hot tears were running down my cheeks, dropping on Mac's shirt. I hold his hand tight. "Mac? Please don't leave me, Angus MacGyver. Boy genius with a funny name and the love of my life." Suddenly Mac started coughing: "Lovse ya stoo..." he mumbled, his cheeks became colored again. Oh Mac. He is a true fighter. I kissed his forehead and just smiled at him: "Fall asleep, ok? Everything is fine." He drifted off into a deep sleep and woke up, when we landed again in LA.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys!!!

I hope you liked this chapter! Please don't forget to vote if you liked it

Sophie Greater