Chapter 1 2/3

Jasmine's P.O.V

Class is boring as Teacher keeps rambling complicated stuff while half of the class isn't even paying attention. I look over at Crystal who is staring intensely at the board trying to comprehend everything being said, when she was about to give up. that's normal for Crystal, a natural airhead. Although I know she really tries, she fails in a lot of classes... I meant A LOT of classes... I tried to help her but I'm not that smart and I'm really bad at teaching... which means my dream of becoming at teacher is ruined...

*thump* I look over at Crystal now and she rested her head on her desk mumbling things.

I was bored so I tapped Crystal on the shoulder, she turned her head around and I put my head down so Teacher doesn't see us talking. "Crystal, do you have someone you like?" she nodded. "Who?" I asked because she never told me about them.

"You!' she said with a big smile on her face.

I blushed a little "No, no I mean your crush."

She thought about it for a moment and answered "Nope."

"Crystal... I think I have a crush on Derrick."

Her face brightened up and her eyes were shimmering. " I'll help you two get together! I'm glad you found someone!"

I smiled, "Thanks Crystal, I really appreciate it."