Chapter 1 3/3

Crystal's P.O.V

I stared at the board intensely "I don't get it!', my head fell to the desk "At all..." I mumbled.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around.

"Crystal, do you have someone you like?" she asked.

I nodded,"You!" I replied.

She blushed a little "No, no I mean your crush."

Oh hmm... do I? "Nope."

"Crystal... I think I like Derrick..."

Derrick? as in D.E.R.R.I.C.K, the popular guy!? I could tell my face heat up as I said "I'll help you two get together! I'm glad you found someone!" I was so excited I could probably smile for the rest of the day as Jasmine finally found someone.

"Thanks Crystal, I really appreciate it."

*ringggggg* "Ah class is over!" me and Gumi started to head for the door until Teacher stopped us .

"Crystal and Derrick, do not go anywhere yet as I have some things to discuss with both of you."

I looked at Jasmine, who gave me a look that said 'I'll wait for you at the front gate.' I nodded, signaling I understood, she smiled and walked away.

"Now that everyone is gone..." Teacher turned and stared at me. "Crystal I'm sure you have noticed that you are failing in many classes..."

"Yes, sir."

"And that exact reason is why I stopped you from leaving.."

"..."

He stoped again and turned to Derrick "And the reason for you being stopped is because I want you to tutor her since you have the highest grades of course..."

"..."

"I would like you to tutor her on Mondays,Wednesdays, and Fridays starting tomorrow. Understood?"

"Yes, sir" we answered.

"Very well then, that is all, dismissed."

We both look at each other, I smiled and he smirked.

Eh?Why did he smirk?