Chapter 2 1/3

Derrick's P.O.V

So since I'm Crystal's tutor I have to go to her house and tutor her there but you know this could be an advantage for me, I mean Crystal is one of the few girls on my 'to date list' to date. I can just date her now first I make a move on here while tutoring her and bam! Girlfriend! Then after a week or two dump her and check her off my list. Simple as that.

"Derrick!"

huh? What? I look up to see a girl with a floppy bibbon on her head holding a paper up to my face. "Oh, are you done?" I asked.Well it's not like I really care.

"Yeah!" She grinned.

"Ok." I grabbed the paper out of her hand and look at her for a few moments, looks like she's pretty confident. I scanned through the paper for errors... Holy crap the whole thing is wrong. "Ummmm... Crystal, all of these are wrong."

"Awwwwww... Really?" She said looking depressed.

"Yeah."

But she suddenly brightened up and said "Well that's why your here!"

"Yeah."

She grabbed the paper back from me and continued to work on it so I thought "Now's my chance" since she was still doing it wrong I came from behind her and grabbed her hand guiding her.

"This is how it's done. Got it?" I said to her smirking but when I looked at her face she was unfazed I didn't even see a single blush.

'WTF it didn't work?!' Whenever I did this to a girl, they would always be startled or their faces were as red as a cherry so what the heck! why was she left unfazed?! here's how its suppose to go:

1. make sure shes having a hard time

2. come from behind and grab her hand

3. help her through the problem

4. look her in the eye and see for the right moment to kiss her

5. kiss her

but how was I suppose to there was no opening or right moment! Great this ones going to be a hard to get,right?

"Derrick how do you do this problem?"

"Let me see the paper." I looked at it then I explained how to solve. after a few more minutes we were done with the assignment so I when home as the plan didn't even work.

What a weird girl.