Chapter 2 2/3

Crystal's P.O.V

After Derrick left, Mom came home.

"Mom!" i got off of my spot.

"Cranny!" she said while hugging me.

"Hey I thought you were going to stop calling me that!" I said while pouting.

"But it fits you!" she whined like a little kid.

"what's for dinner?!" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"the usual, ramen."

"Ok! I'll cook it. You should go take a shower, Mom you smell like office!"

"How do you know what my office smells like?"

"Don't judge my logic!"

"Ok, ok I'll go take a shower, don't burn yourself!" she shouted and walked to the bathroom.

Oh yeah!I forgot to tell you Mom's name is Lily. She works in an office and dad passed away when I was young... So let me tell you about myself. I am a total airhead. But I love to sing but I'm not sure if one would call me good and I can't tell by myself. Mom said I'm good but I want to hear that from someone besides Mom and Jasmine.

We started having dinner after Mon finished showering. I placed the bowl in front of her and she started to gobble it down like she hadn't eat anything in days.

"Anything new at school?" she asked with ramen still in her mouth.

"I got a tutor for my bad grades."

She nodded approvingly "boy, or girl?"

"Boy."

"Will I get to meet this boy?"

"Most likely not."

"Why?"

"Because you come home late."

"Ohhh... Well I am tired so I'm going to bed."

"Ok, good night"

"Good night."

-The next morning...

Why I'm such and idiot. I'm not useful in anyway am I? I'm going crazy, or maybe I already am crazy. Yep I just classified my self as 'Insane'. Well lets think about something else brain! 'Derrick' pops into my head. What a weird person... Why do so many girls like him anyways? I really don't like him though... I wonder why that is... Maybe it's his cerulean blue eyes, or his brown hair, or maybe...! It's his personality? Hmm I wonder what about that boy I don't like... I laid I'm bed awake and oblivious to the time, and it was 10:07 When I noticed. When does school start again...? Ah 9:00... eh? Eh? EH?! I'm a hour and seven minutes late! I stared at the clock, "Aww man!" I heard my phone ring indicating I had a text message. I had a total of 13 messages. Sigh... Now I have to perform my multitasking skills.

'where are you?'

'Rin?'

'seriously stop playing.'

'rin...'

'are u sleeping?!'

'Get ur lazy butt up and reply!'

'...'

'seriously?'

'its 9:27'

'do I have to drag u here?!'

'are u sick?'

'...are u dead?'

'are u a zombie?'

I sighed and texted her back.

'home,what,I'm not,yes?, maybe,no,what,seriously,ok,sure,no,maybe, and yes.'

Moments later I received a text.

'What r u doing?!'

'getting dressed.'

'Why aren't you here already dressed?!'

'Over sleeptation.'

'Sleeptation?! That's not even a word! Anyways you need to get here NOW! You've been selected to after class duties. The teacher knows your not sick due to ur behavior yesterday, and you showed no sighs wat so ever that you was sick..'

'wat?! Sleeptation is a word in MY dictionary!'

'Dont ignore the rest!'

'... (つД')ノ'

'Just hurry.'

'almost there in front of the gate! ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘'

I ran down the hallways as fast as I could, until I saw B-3 I opened the sliding doors and bursted in the classroom. "I'm here!" The teacher looked at me.

"You're late, Crystal. You have cleaning duties with Derrick after school."

"Ok I'll- wait with Derrick?" I asked and eyed Jasmine.

"Yes, with Derrick. Do you have a problem?"

"Hehe um...No I'm I guess not."

"'That's what I thought."