Who's Topping

The sound of kissing from Pete's room could be heard across the living room. The boys were lucky that his dad weren't at home that day or else they would be caught making out in the daylight.

Kao was underneath Pete's muscly body. One of his hand were wrapped around Pete's neck while Pete devour his neck like a sweet dessert. His another hand was on top his mouth, silencing the slutty moans that were coming out of his lips. Pete was getting annoyed at Kao, the reason he was sucking and biting on Kao sweet spot was because he wants to hear the boy underneath him to moan like  slut in heat. Pete pulled away from the smaller guy's neck and looked at him.

The man beneath him looks utterly sexy, his eyes were half lidded and his neck were red with spots from his biting and sucking. He felt proud with the marks that he have on him.

"Why are you closing your mouth" Pete asked half annoyed.

"I dont want your neighbor to hear me" Kao said, trying to reasoned him self

Pete grabbed both of his hand and lock it with his right hand, while the other hand was unbuttoning Kao's school uniform. The reason that Kao came over to his house after school that day is because Pete promised him that he would let Kao top him today. Little did he know, it was only Pete's plan to lure him into his bed. Kao had been refusing Pete's request of sleeping with him these days because Kao said it was unfair that he is the one who always bottomed, Pete was sex deprived so this was Pete's only plan to have sex with him.

Pete kept on kissing Kao's plump lips untill it was swollen. His hand that was initially unbuttoning his uniform was now inside his pants, stroking the Kao junior softly to make him horny.

"Ahh Pete" Kao moaned

Kao's hand was gripping the pillow beneath him tightly as he tried to control his moans. Pete was removing Kao's briefs and threw it across the room, leaving only his uniform shirt on his body. Kao honestly looks so sexy in Pete's eyes like this, his uniform shirt was half unbuttoned, exposing his white milky chest and pink tits, his leg were spread widely beneath him

So much for wanting to be a top

Pete was still stroking Kao's member, his precum were dripping heavily like a faucet, Pete coated his finger with Kao's precum and swiftly entered Kao's twitching hole with his finger

"Pete! You told me I'd top you today!" Kao scolded him

"Yeah, just let me do this first" Pete lied, he didn't even have the intention to let Kao top him

Nevertheless, Kao's leg is still spread widely underneath him, Pete's finger were going in and out of Kao's sweet hole. He then added the second finger, scissoring him, making the tight hole ready for his huge member.

"Ah ah ah mm"

Pete watched the facial expressions of his boyfriend beneath. He looks so slutty and sexy. His face was red like a tomato, his pretty eyes was closed while his mouth were slightly parted, releasing his sexy moans every now and then everytime Pete hits his sweet spot.

Pete lean down to suck on Kao's pink nipple while he was still fingering Kao's pretty hole, he wanted to make Kao high enough to let him forget about topping him. Pete then vigorously sucked on Kao's nipple like a hungry person. Kao's hand went to Pete's hair, tugging on it. Kao felt like he was going crazy, he was being pleasured on his nipple and his hole and he didn't know how to feel. He pushed on Pete's head, urging him to suck harder while Kao moans like a porn star.

Pete pulled back, not wanting to give Kao the pleasure. He wanted to tease him a little longer before he fucks him. He added the third finger into Kao's hole and started finger fucking him brutally. Pete's other hand were spreading his ass cheeks wider while Kao writhe and cry underneath him. Kao was sobbing from the pleasure, he couldn't take it.

Pete's member was dying to enter inside his boyfriend's hole so he pulled his finger out of Kao's hole and swiftly entered his huge member inside him.

"Pete ah" Kao eyes fluttered open "You liar, you told me I'd top you today" Kao scolded him

Pete then suddenly flipped them so that Pete was lying on the bed and Kao was sitting on his lap. His huge member was still inside him. Kao's eyes widened at the sudden move.

"You're on top of me now" Pete said snarkily while smirking, both of his hand were gripping on Kao's slender waist

"I didn't mea- ah" Pete thrusted his member upward before Kao could even finish his words

"Ride me" Pete said dominantly, trying to seduce Kao while rubbing on his milky white thigh

Kao didn't have any choice than to move his body. Kao started out slowly, bouncing his ass up and down, both of his hand were on Pete's chest as a support. Meanwhile, Pete was enjoying this, both of his hand was now at the back of his head. He was enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him, his baby was riding him in a sexiest way, he could see every feature of his sexy body in the broad daylight, he loves seeing how Kao curved his body backward everytime his dick hits Kao's sweet spot, eventhough his baby is a little inexperienced, he was still taking pleasure of seeing his dear pleasured face.

Pete was getting impatience at Kao's slow pace so he pushed Kao back at the mattress and put Kao's leg on his shoulder, pushing his knees to his chest. This time, Kao didn't even complain, even if he begs, he know he would be lost anyway

"Can you not be so rough" Kao requested while whining, his voice was hoarse from moaning too much

Pete just smirked at him and slammed his dick into Kao's tight wall roughly

"You like it anyway" Pete whispered in Kao's ears, licking it on the process

Kao didn't say anything, he dont want to disagree because he knew it was true, he likes how Pete fucks him

Pete continued slamming his dick into Kao's hole, fucking him roughly, tearing his tight hole apart with his big dick while leaving marks on his body

All that could be heard from inside the room was Kao's moaning and Pete's slamming into Kao's hole over and over again