Vacation

Kao was swimming around inside the swimming pool. Pete had taken him for a 3 days trip to a resort far from the city where the phone line aren't reachable there. They can only use their phone for taking pics and this is giving an advantage to Pete since Kao spends too much time playing online games in his phone.

Both of the boys were in their boxer. Kao was enjoying his time flapping around in the water like a kid while Pete just watch him while sitting on the edge of the pool, soaking his legs in the water. Pete was taking his sweet moments raking his eyes over Kao's body glistening with droplets of water under the sun ray. His eyes went from Kao's flat stomach, to his slightly muscled white chest then to his sweet beautiful face. He was obsessed with the boy. He can't get enough of him. Now that there are only the both of them here, he can do whatever he wants with Kao without restraining himself since they've always had to control their moans when they do it in the house, afraid of complaints from the neighbors. Pete's body shuddered when an image of Kao moaning in pleasure flashed inside his mind. His mind was full of Kao's perverted image, full of all of the kinks that he has not yet done with him.

Pete went down into the swimming pool, inching closely like a predator towards his oblivious boyfriend who was busy enjoying the panorama in front of them in the open pool. He then sneaks his hand over his boyfriend's waist, making Kao slightly startled yet leaned his back onto him when he saw that it was only Pete.

"It's beautiful" Kao said while sighing contentedly, reffering to the view in front of him

"Thank you for taking me here" he continued, rubbing Pete's arm that were wrapped around his waist

Pete replied by giving Kao a gentle kiss on the nape of his neck. He wasn't even focusing on the view in front of him. He was distracted by the white skinned boy that was wrapped around his arms right now. His mind drifted to the sexy session they had just now in his car before they went here.

Pete...more...

Kao's sexy plea was replaying like a broken radio in his mind

Ahhh...yes...

And like the horny beast he was, Pete was hard again and Kao could feel Pete's manhood hardening against his bottom. A grumbled could be heard from the white skinned boy as he turn around to pinch his boyfriend's shoulder. Pete just gave him an innocent look while Kao rolled his eyes at him.

"We just did it and you're hard again" he complained, crossing his arms over his chest

Pete chuckled, again bringing his hands over Kao's slender waist to pull him closer towards him.

"So? I can't control it" he said while smirking

Kao again, rolled his eyes at him, pretending to not hear what he say. He was annoyed and at the same time amazed at Pete's energy to have sex. He just have too much sex hormones that he feels that his butt needed a vacation from Pete's dick.

Pete just chuckled and inched his face closer to Kao until their lips is just a mere centimetre away

"You're too sexy Kao" Pete whispered under his lips

Pete then bring his fingers to Kao's ear, tickling his ear with a soft touch. He then traced his finger to Kao's rosy cheeks, then to his jawline and stopped at his pink lips. His thumb was slightly brushing against Kao's soft lips while making an eyecontact with him. Pete's grip on his waist tightened as he pull Kao closer to him, rubbing his manhood slightly against Kao's. A soft gasp escaped from Kao's lips making Pete smirk.

Just what i want. He thought

He then softly inserted his thumb inside Kao's mouth, hinting Kao to suck on it. Despite complaining earlier, Kao complies by sucking on Pete's thumb, rolling his tounge on it just like how he always did when giving Pete a blowjob. Pete was getting high feeling Kao's tounge sucking on his thumb while keeping the eyecontact between them. His mind was full of perverted image of Kao. He wanted to see Kao's moaning face again. He thought that it was the most beautiful sight he's ever seen. Even more beautiful than the scenery in front of them. So pulled his thumb out of Kao's mouth and slowly back him up to the edge of the swimming pool wall. His hand then gently parts Kao's leg, wrapping it around his waist.