Before the first time

Ever since we started dating, the only thing that we've been doing is just kiss and cuddle, the furthest that we did is just make out until he's breathless. It's not that i dont like it but i wanted more. I couldn't forget the face that he made that night during our first kiss, when i forcefully gave him a handjob because i was jealous. The expression on his face was so sexy, that it has been imprinted deeply in my mind. The way he moans, the way he parted his mouth when he say my name, the way he tried to stop me but failed anyway because of the pleasure he's receiving from me, the way he...shit im hard again.

I've been masturbating to the imagination of his face everytime im horny. I feel guilty for using him in my imagination without his knowings but i cant help but thinking of how his body would turn red when i tease him. Shit, that would be so hot. I slipped my hand inside my boxer and took out my hard member, stroking it softly, while closing my eyes, imagining Kao's pretty face. His pretty face when i fuck him.

I want to pound and slam my dick into him so hard, i want to bite his pretty little neck and do my marks on him, i want to spread his legs and eat him out, fuck i want to ravish him until he can't move.

I started stroking myself faster, thinking about how would me moan my name. Would he whine? Would he scream? Shit, i want to do him so bad. I stroked myself faster and was about to cum when i suddenly heard my doorbell ring from downstairs.

Shit, i forgot that he is going to come over here today to watch movies with me. Fuck, im still hard. I went to the bathroom to wash my hand and put on a big tshirt to hide my hard on. I quickly went downstairs to pick him.

"What were you doing? It's so hot out here" he said grumpily while whining

I just chuckled and pecked him on his mouth and pulled him inside. I usually pull him for a hug everytime we met, but if i did that, he would definitely feel my hard on.

The way he is dressing right now isn't helping with my hard on. He was wearing a thin white tshirt, i could almost see his body figure through his t-shirt, and a black short that only reaches his mid thigh. Shit, he looks so fuckable right now.

He doesn't seem to realize my weird behaviour because he pulled me upstairs to my room to turn on the CD player.

~

We were finally sitting on my bed, me leaning against the headboard and him, sitting in between my legs. My hard on had finally calmed down, he didn't know how hard it is to imagine disgusting stuffs to calm down my little pete.

My arms were wrapped around his waist. I had a hard time controlling my hormones since the milky white skin of his shoulder was on a full display. I was very tempted to bite and suck on it, just to see his white skin turns red. It isn't wrong to try right? He's my boyfriend afterall.

I gently kissed his shoulder blade to see his reaction yet he gave me none, just a slight shiver. I started planting kisses on the back of his neck to his shoulders, i then lightly suck on the spot between his neck and his shoulder.

"Ahh..pete"

He didn't know that soft moan of his broke all of the self control I've been holding since just now. Shit, if I can't see the pleasured face that he's shown me that day, i would die.

I was still lightly biting and sucking on his skin and i could hear a soft pants coming out of his mouth. I feel myself getting excited at the thought of hearing him moan. He was leaning his head on my shoulder, giving me full access to his neck. I went to his ear and lightly suck on his earlobe. My right hand snaked inside his black short and palmed him softly through his boxer. His hands was gripping my arms but didn't make any move to stop me.

He is giving me a green light to go further

"I want you Kao" i whispered softly, sending him shivers down to his spine.

He didn't reply me so i took out his hard member from his boxer and started stroking him.

"Nghh" he moans while writhing softly

His mouth was parted softly, and his eyes was closed, my unoccupied hand went to his neck, holding his face towards me so that i can see all of his beautiful feature when i pleasure him. He looks so beautiful yet so slutty.

I then started stroking him faster, his eyes fluttering shut at the pleasure he is receiving. I started grinding my hard on on his back, wanting to feel some friction. His mouth were parted and was releasing the sexiest sound I've been wanting to listen since i dated him.

"Ah pe..pete..im c...close" he moaned shakily, his white smooth milky legs were parting on its own accord, his shorts and briefs were halfway across his legs. I could cum at the sight of him in front of me but I held myself.

I stopped stroking him when i feel his legs shaking, wanting to cum. How about i tease him a bit? I wanted to see him beg me. I grinned evilly at the thoughts.

Kao whined when i stopped stroking him. My hand went downward towards his tight entrance. My middle finger circling around the rim of his hole. It was wet because of his precum dripping from his member. I kissed his neck, biting it softly. My lips then trailed along his jaws then to his ears, sucking his ear lightly. My other hand was still on his chin, gripping his face lightly.

My middle finger was still circling around his entrance and i could feel Kao getting frustrated at the sexual tension.

Beg me if you want baby

"Peteee....mmm" he whine

"Hmmm?"

"Please" he opened his eyes and it was teary, he looks desperate

"Please what" i asked him, pretending to be oblivious to his request

"Touch me" he moaned. He fluttered his eyes open to look at me straight in the eye and went to grip my finger that was circling on his entrance and inserted my finger inside. I was taken aback by his sudden boldness. It made me even more hard to see him so seductive like this.

"Ahh...mmm" he moaned while biting his lower lips. His back was arched when my finger entered him. He feels so tight.

My finger started to move in and out of him. I started out slowly, teasing him with a slow thrust. His right hand went to grip my shoulder, hinting me to faster. I entered my second finger, scissoring him, widening his tight hole, fucking him harder with my finger this time. His grip on me went tighter as he parted his pretty mouth to release a throaty moan. His legs were parting even wider in front of me as he arched his back. His toe was curling from the pleasure of me fucking him with my finger.

Just imagine how he would look like when i fuck him with the real thing.

"Ahh...Pe..te" he cries when i curl my finger inside him. He sounds so beautiful.

I took his member in my hand and started stroking him faster while my finger keeps on thrusting inside of him.

"Mmm..mm..ah" he cries as he release on my hand.

I pull out my finger from inside him and let his cum drip onto his entrance. He leaned back onto me, probably tired. I should stop here, he's not ready yet, i don't want to hurt him. For now, i will just be fucking him with my finger or probably ask him to suck me off. Hmm we should probably do that later.

His leg was still widely apart in front of me, his initially neat hair was a mess right now and it made me want to forget the fact that he is a virgin and ruin his hole right there.

Control yourself Pete

So i turn his face towards me and kissed him lightly on the mouth.

"Let's get you cleaned up" i said

He just nodded with a slight blush on his face, probably still embarrassed at the thi we'd done earlier

It will take awhile for my little pete to feast on him

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys this is bad and meh but i feel like i needed to update here hahahaha

Ps: picture above is just for illustration at their sitting position when Pete fuck Kao with his finger hohoho