Young people love

It was an awkward silence during the whole car drive from P'sun's cafe to Pete's house. Pete was annoyed at the boy his boyfriend was teaching. In fact, he was jealous at the how Non, the so called siam cute boy was eyeing his boyfriend. He could tell that the boy wasn't sincere in learning, he was taking advantage of getting closer to Kao.

Kao was silent during the whole car ride. He somehow felt guilty, yet it wasn't his fault that he had to teach the principal's son. Somehow he wanted to nag at Pete for getting jealous and mad for no absolute reason but it would only worsen the mood of his already angry boyfriend.

Pete was still grumbling in silence even after they reached the house. He slammed the car door loudly and open the front door loudly as if he wanted to ruin it.

Pete's father who was peacefully reading the newspaper in the living room was startled upon hearing the loud bang from the front door.

"This kid! What's wrong with you?!" A stern expression was on his dad's face, a face that is ready to beat someone up for ruining his peaceful evening yet his hot headed son just passed by him and continued barging upstairs to his room.

Kao, who was embarrassed at Pete's action automatically waii'ed at Pete's dad

"Hello po" A guilty smile was plastered on Kao's lips

"Did you two fight?"

Kao didnt know how to answer that, he was still not used to Pete's dad knowing his relationship with Pete so he felt a little bit awkward to talk about it with Pete's dad so he just gave the old man another sheepish smile.

The old man just shook his head and continued reading his newspaper, sighing,

"I dont understand you young people's love"

Kao just gave him a nervous chuckle and went upstairs while thinking of a way to soothe his furious boyfriend

As soon as he got into the room, he could feel the dark aura emitting from the boy who was sitting on the bed. Again, it was silence between them.

"Can't you just quit?" Pete said after a moment

Before Kao could say anything, Pete again continued

"I really dont like that asshole! I can see that he's trying to take advantage of you!" Pete said in a furious tone. If his eyes could shoot laser, this room would already be on fire.

Kao just sigh and went to sit on the bed beside him. Pete's head was facing sideways, not wanting to look at Kao. It was his tactic of sulking and making Kao feel guilty

He would be even more furious if I tell him about the first time I met Non

Kao took a deep breath and put on his most softest voice and cutest face that he knew Pete would fall for

"Oh come on, Im only gonna teach him just for a while. Tutorial course are going to finish soon" His hand went to Pete's shoulder to soothe him yet Pete wouldn't budge to turn his head to look at Kao. He was still overzealous.

"Just think that you're doing this for mom and me. Please?" Kao again continued with a soft voice but the hot tempered boy was still silent

Yet deep in Pete's heart, he was already falling for Kao's sweet voice. He just wanted to hear Kao begging him a little bit more. Little did Kao know that his ass are going to be ruined soon because of his cute play.

"Please na P...P....P...please" Kao continued playing cute in front of his boyfriend while shaking Pete's shoulder like a kid asking for a lollipop

Pete was satisfied upon hearing the word coming from his boyfriend's mouth. Even if they are of the same age, he loves it when Kao called him P', it made him feel superior and dominant