1351-1360 (Part 2)

Other parts of her body were fine, except for that one particular spot. She could feel the soreness, making her a little weak in her knees. Where was he anyway?

Gu Xijiu took a look around the house and was pleased by every single piece of the furniture. Even looking at the vase delighted her. There was a stack of well-folded clothes at the corner of the bed. They were yellow and silky. The color made her feel blossomy like a spring flower.

Di Fuyi had prepared the clothes for her. Gu Xijiu looked into the mirror and examined herself. Her eyes looked bright, and her lips were cherry red. She went crimson with delight, looking so tender and lovely like a blossoming flower.

She touched her lips, as her lips were a little swollen. Moreover, there were love marks all over her neck. People would easily notice the marks, so she was too embarrassed to leave the house.

"You are awake. Why don't you get more sleep?" Di Fuyi suddenly entered the house.

He was already wearing his usual purple robe. Invigorated, he looked beaming and buoyant in spirits. Di Fuyi had been soaked in the rain for so long last night. When she finally found him, he looked so lost and shook. She could not understand how he could stay up and make love to her all night without wearing out.

Di Fuyi watched as her face slowly turned red and was pleased. He got closer and pulled her close at the waist. "Tired? I thought you would sleep until this evening."

Gu Xijiu leaned on his chest and teased him. "Aren't you supposed to be more tired than me? I thought the rain would wear you out last night."

Di Fuyi pulled her even closer into his arms. With a half smile, he teased her, "Looks like you were not quite satisfied with my performance last night."

Abruptly, he swept her off of her feet and carried her towards the bed. Apparently, he would like to make it up to her for her dissatisfaction last night.

Gu Xijiu was taken aback by utter surprise. She struggled to get away from his arms and took a few steps backward away from him. "Behave." He would always ask for more at every opportunity that she had given him.

Di Fuyi did not force her into it. It was her first night. Moreover, they had it for a few times in a row, as he could not contain his excitement. Even with the help of the wine, he should not be so eager for her. She was still injured.

He laughed. "I thought you were dissatisfied."

She was, without a doubt, thoroughly happy.

Gu Xijiu was a strong person. Certainly strong enough to refrain herself from making a fuss even in the most serious injury. All thanks to him, she was still sore.

Gu Xijiu did not want to continue the subject with him, to prevent him from getting more aroused about it. "Are you hungry? Is there anything that you want to eat?" She asked.

Although Di Fuyi had been here for days, he was either in bed or somewhere else to meditate. He was not officially a part of the community yet, so there was no way he would know what their diets were, or where the kitchen was located. Certainly, he would not know about the good food around here.

Gu Xijiu wanted to be a host to show him what was best.

Di Fuyi broke into a smile and kissed her gently on her lips. "I want you."

He was always thinking about sex.

In return, Gu Xijiu wrapped herself around his waist and kissed his chin. "I am different from you. You can survive without eating, but I am famished."

She only had a few glasses of wine last night with her brother and had not eaten anything since. Moreover, they had been up all night long. It was no wonder that she was famished.