26

"Come right on in! Is Chae coming later?"

"We hope so. She is into another one of her projects, and we have no idea at what point it is, so no Chae before she's done with it and satisfied." Tzuyu answers with an amused expression.

"Project? And what happens if she isn't satisfied?" Sana questions as she guides them to the living room.

"Yeah, she's composing this time. If she doesn't like, she will just throw everything out and start over." Mina explains.

"Oh, and you two don't get worried or something?" Jeongyeon asks as she comes into the room.

"We try to take care of her however we can, trying to not bother her so much. We bring her food, or just hang around her house and wait to force her to sleep, eat and shower. Her parents have gotten used to us around there by now, and they say it's great that we come over, because they didn't know what to do with her anymore." Tzuyu can't help but laugh after saying it.

"Then we shouldn't keep you from looking after her." Sana chirps mockingly.

"Don't worry too much, we were there in the morning, and we should be back to sleep over. She's fine for the time being." Mina dismisses, making sure Tzuyu is comfortable against her.

"Alright, I'm kind of not good at easing into it, so I'll just say it."

"Give it to us, we'll take everything." Tzuyu says too seductively.

"Alright, I'll consider the offer later. But first things first. So, Jeong and I have been feeling this emptiness that's always there, and none of us can really explain it. I went to talk with Momo and Nayeon the other day, and they said we should talk to you both, since we all have two flowers and all."

"Did she, now?! We do, indeed have two flowers each. I'm sure Yeonnie told you our flowers didn't bloom at the same time, since we met first and Chaengie came along much later?" Tzuyu confirms.

"She did. Ours did bloomed the moment we met, though. I think, I can't say for Sana, but I think we are definitely missing something here. Like, I know each flower should bloom for one person, but we had both at the same time, maybe we had two for each other? I've been really confused since it happened."

"Why don't you start by telling us what you think it means, then you could ask about our own experience?" Mina suggests.

"Why does everyone wants me to talk?" Jeongyeon huffs, causing the others to just laugh at her.

"Because, dear, you can't keep pushing it until the grave." Sana mocks.

"Sure I can, I have twenty six arguments I'm planning on winning on my last breath so they can't retort." Jeongyeon looks smug.

"We are having a very serious conversation after this." Sana musters a serious tone. "But, right now, we are talking to these cuties here and you are being a good girl and say things to us."

"Alright! Fine! Look, I love Sana and all that, but I always feel like there is something missing, an emptiness that doesn't fill, no matter what. And Sana pointed out that it might be just something we have to deal with, but I'm bothered nonetheless, and I know Sana feels something like that too."

"Alright, that was more than I was expecting." Tzuyu seems too entertained.

"But I think I get where you are getting to. And you be nice, Yu." Mina adds.

"Oh, I'm being very nice and you know it. Now, I don't know exactly how you think we could help, but I'll tell you about after I met Mina and before we met Chae." Tzuyu continues. "Quite frankly, I never really felt emptiness, but I did feel a lot of anticipation, not necessarily towards anything, maybe I was just anxious about Chaeyoung coming into my life. Not that Mina wasn't my everything already, she was, but when Chaengie arrived, she became both our everythings."

"In my case, I had known that not meeting your soulmate might leave the sensation of something to come, and you can't really explain it. So, when I met Tzuyu, some part of me got filled with her, and another was still waiting. Maybe we would both still be waiting if Chaeyoung never came into our lives, but she did, and we feel very complete. Well, I feel very complete, I can't speak for Tzuyu." Mina adds, kissing her girlfriend's head when she finishes.

"So, our answer might be 'just get used to it'?" Jeongyeon tries to get a better grasp.

"I wouldn't say that. Maybe consider more options, or understand that there will always be that feeling you guys can't shake off. Anyhow, is there something you want to ask, specifically, or can we just get naked and get this party started?" Mina begins sounding understanding, and finishes in the dirtiest way Jeongyeon has ever seen.

"Okay, that was unexpected and I'm very upset that you managed to outdo me so easily." Sana protests.

"You haven't seen anything yet. She is just getting warmed up. On a more serious note, are you two gonna ask anything else, ooorrr should I take my pants off myself?" Tzuyu follows Mina's cue.

"No. That's it, you two are dismissed. Nothing more to do here." Jeongyeon gets up, frustrated.

"She has been climbing the walls lately, I'm thinking it's time. Don't mind it too much." Sana whispers as Jeongyeon goes to the kitchen.

"Oh, it's definitely time. I thought she might jump us all. But we should get going anyways." Mina mocks, making Tzuyu get up and standing herself.

"Oh, what a shame. Too bad you can't stay longer." Jeongyeon tries to dismiss them in the most monotone voice she has EVAH had.

"We can stay all night, as a matter of fact." Mina taunts, and it's super effective.

"Okay, enough with both of you. We'll see you monday. Bye, now." That seemed to be the last drop for the older girl.

They all laugh, Tzuyu lingers just a little longer, with a very provocative look towards Jeongyeon, which gets her thrown out the door, into Sana and Mina who were laughing like maniacs by that point. The couple just bids them goodbye, before heading out, and Sana goes back in to talk to her, now, distressed girlfriend. They had a whole lot to work on.