43

"Okay, Minnie, can you get Choco and find Jihyo? I'll help Chae." Dahyun begs, already tired.

"You sure? Yucchan would feel better with you." Mina replies, also in a low voice.

"I would go, but Chae is still wearing that boot thing and Choco is sulking, I have no idea who to look for so it's better if I just hang back with the dumbass."

"Good point, I'll go. Just look for your giant, little sister and you'll find us. Want me to take something?" The taller girl chuckles.

"If you could take the dwarf's backpack, it will help a lot." The pale girl has a playful grin.

"Not that you are that much taller, but alright." There is a pause. "I do think you are shorter, no?!"

"I'll do you a favor and pretend you didn't just suggest that. Now move, your girlfriend is heading out."

Mina turns and sees Tzuyu lurking towards the exit, she knows the girl won't just leave them all behind, but Chaeyoung getting her ankle swollen again got her in a very sour mood. Dahyun tried to get things better, but she knew her little sister very well, and sulking like that was just another way for her to show she was worried and wanted them to take better care of themselves. It was endearing for the older one, but Chaeyoung was already desperate to fix things with her girlfriend. That, and Mina and Tzuyu had fun without her last time, who knows what they are gonna do this time and she will, most definitely, miss it.

Much like Mina hopped, Nayeon and Momo were holding a ridiculously big sign that said 'Congratulations on your sex change operation, and welcome back home, Son Chaeyoung!' to which, Mina and Tzuyu (who were in front) couldn't help but get mischievous about it, so they made sure everyone around them would know who the sign was referring to, and Tzuyu could get it out of her system already.

"Chae, they are over here!" Mina almost screams (really) to her girlfriend.

Tzuyu steps forward and signals to the sign, standing very close to it and waving exaggeratedly to the very embarrassed girl, trying to pretend it's not her to everyone around them who stopped to look, even the security guard was laughing by then, and he was managing to hold it since he saw the sign at first. No good, since Dahyun caught on to everyone's shenanigans and joins in.

"Look, Chaeyoung, they are here. I told you they were waiting!" Chou senior points out, side hugging the girl and making sure she caught the attention of as many people as she could.

The whole point was to make Tzuyu feel avenged already so they could have a nice week together. A sex change operation was a way to get the smaller one on the spot light, maybe some people would stop and congratulate her, and make it all as embarrassing as possible, and as loud as they would be allowed to be in the airport. Sure enough, a few people congratulated the girl, some just sent supportive thumbs ups, and the group was adamant on their mission to make Chaeyoung suffer.

The ruckus died down soon enough, one of the guards on the gate gestured for them to get moving, and Jihyo managed to get them all going. Chan wasn't back yet, so she had to put up with the messy couple on her own. A little further from the gate, already on a less crowded area and with the sign rolled up properly, it was time for the two girls who were so close, yet so far from each other to introduce themselves.

"You must be Chou senior. I'm-"

"Im junior, I figured. Dahyun, it's very nice to meet you, finally."

"Jihyo. And yeah, it's good to be introduced properly."

They greet each other, despite the other girls making a mess around them, it was a good morning, but they were all hungry, rowdy and looking to rest a little, each for their own reasons. Mina and Dahyun for being tired of trying to keep Tzuyu from lounging at Chaeyoung, this one for having her ankle hurting again, the other for trying not to kill anyone. Jihyo for trying to make them all lunch while controlling Nayeon and Momo, the eldest because she was trying to buy anything and everything on the market, the peach because she just wanted to eat and nobody was allowing her to.

Soon enough, they were all on Jihyo's dorm, Amy was out for the week again, this time travelling with her boyfriend, Felix and his boyfriend, a cute Lee Siblings getaway, as Momo had put it. Truly, Jihyo knew Amy was just trying to get into her boyfriend's pants, the boy was very adamant on not taking the step until they were a bit older, but that didn't stop her, props for Eric, right?! Now here they are, waiting for Jihyo to finish lunch, the girls that just arrived taking turns to wash up, Dahyun had secured going in first under the guise of being the only one capable of helping with lunch.

"Here I am, what do you want help with?" Chou senior asks as she enters the kitchen.

"Can you manage those vegetables over there?" Jihyo asks, pointing to the cutting board.

"What are you planning with them?"

"Just some meat stew, you know, something tasty and that will amount to a lot of food not costing much?!"

"I get exactly what you are trying to say. This past week I was doing the same. I never thought Chae could eat that much being that small, Choco was expected, but not the other two."

They laugh, seems like both were having the same struggles the last few days, Dahyun seemed to be a really nice girl, Jihyo noticed. The paler one also thought the same, and saw that this was not the frail, mistreated girl her sister and the others had described, maybe they should talk more later, Dubs could really learn a thing or two to help her out of this slump she's been stuck on since her soulmate and girlfriend passed. Sure, things were better, but still, there was a lot to work through.