T H R E E

Click!

Hoseok turned to his left only to see his worst nightmare and worst enemy.  Kim Seokjin was holding his phone recording Hoseok deepthroating the banana.

Once Hoseok saw him he gasped causing the banana to break off a bit and it being inhaled. Before he knew it he was choking. Gasping for air he grabbed at his throat, Jin ran up to the choking boy and started to perform the heimlich remover.

If anyone were watching this it would look like Hoseok was getting fucked by Jin. In a couple of seconds Hoseok coughed out the banana piece then went into a coughing fit trying to get some much needed air.

Jin sat next to him watching the boy laughing at him. "This is priceless." He laughed out Hoseok now stopped coughing giving the older a death look.

Still laughing Jin said "Yummy fruit huh." He laughs hard again still Hoseok feels like knocking the living daylights out of him "Okay, I went to far. But not as far as you." Jin laughs so hard he clutches his stomach and wipes away tears.

Hoseok decided hes had enough and gets up to leave. As he walks past Jin the older grabs his arm "Where are you going." He asked his voice now serious.

"I'm out of this bitch." Hoseok says trying to yank his arm away but surprisingly Seokjin was strong.

The older held up his phone "Well then I guest you dont mind the whole school seeing this video." He smirked.

Hoseok growled and lunged at the older but he made a swift move leaving Hoseok to fall on the bleacher "GIVE IT TO ME!" Hoseok yelled.

Jin laughed "Not a chance, not after all the bullshit you talk." Jin got up "If I were you I'd play my next move very carefully." And with a sinister look on his face he walked away.

"Fuck!" Hoseok banged his fist on the cold metal of the bleachers.

___

"Wow you look like shit." Taehyung said as Hoseok sat down at the table for breakfast.

The boy had been up all night on the brink of an anxiety attack. If Jin releases the video it could destroy him. What did the older want? Why hasn't he just released it yet?

"Hoseok check out this video." Jungkook laughed out shoving his phone to Hoseok. The orange haired male flinched away earning weird stares from everyone "Relax it's just a video of Bambam dressed up as a naruto running around." Jungkook turned off his phone and but it back in his pocket.

"You okay Hobi?" Namjoon asked full of concern.

Hoseok smiled nervously "Yeah I'm fine, just watched a scary video and I'm a bit freaked out." The group nodded not sure whether or not if he was telling the truth.

"Wendy your lips look so kissable today, new lip gloss?" A voice behind the group said. Hoseok tensed up not daring to look since he didnt want Jin to notice him. Hoseok hiked up his hood trying to hide from the older.

"You know, I'm kinda craving a banana today." The voice was now directly behind Hoseok. Jin stood behind the younger looking the fact that now he tenses up at his voice.

Hoseok felt a wave of panic flow through out his body. He felt his heart beat in his ears and his vision began to blur as he felt his air being stripped from his lungs.

"Horse face."

"Hyung,"

"Hoseok!" Yoongi's voice finally made the male return from reality. Jin had felt smirking. The group looked at him with concern. "Are you okay?" He  asked laying his big hand on Hoseok's shoulder in a comforting manner.