S I X

The car was went dead silent. Hoseok's face was red as a cherry as he tried to comprehend what Seokjin said "Wait wait hold on, you're taking me on a date!" Hoseok said his eyes wide open in disbelief.

Seokjin nodded his head yes like he didn't understand why Hoseok was freaking out "But two guys on a date, that's gay." Hoseok spoke crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ok and..." Seokjin acted so casually through the conversation. Hoseok wasn't homophobic but it really weirded him out that Seokjin was taking him on a date. He doesn't like Seokjin like that, he doesn't like the older at all.

"Im not gay!" Hoseok pleaded. Seokjin let out a hearty laugh using his hand to cover his smile. Eventually he had to pull over the car because he was laughing so much. Hoseok rolled his eyes "I swear I'm straight."

"No straight man can deep throat that far." Seokjin says. Hoseok pouted for a little while and the older decided he had enough fun toying with the latter "I'm not going on a date with you, you're tagging along with me on my date." Hoseok visibly relaxed when hearing that letting out a sigh of relief as the two began to drive again.

"How long will we be out tonight?" Hoseok asked as the two got out of the car. They were in front of a cute cafe "I wanna go to Dean's party tonight."

"These usually last 30 minutes but if all goes well I'll drop you off at the party." Seokjin says fixing up his outfit. Hoseok thought it was weird, Seokjin on an actual date. Hoseok always just assumed that the older would toy with girls and nothing else.

They step into the cafe and it was rather small and quiet. Seokjin ordered boba tea from the two of them to drink as they wait for his date to show up.

They've been waiting for 5 minutes and Hoseok is hoping the older gets stood up so he can laugh about it. Unfortunately for Hoseok a cute girl walks in and heads straight towards them.

Hoseok was practically drooling over this girl. She's absolutely stunning especially her smile. Needless to say Hoseok was extremely jealous. "You're here early. Thank you for agreeing to hang out today." She spoke and it was soft and sweet.

"Wouldn't want to keep someone as lovely as yourself waiting." Seokjin smiles. He sits proper but really stiff you think a guy would lossen up on a date.

The girl then looks at Hoseok "Oh hello my name is Heejin." She introduces herself bowing a bit.

"Hi I'm Hoseok nice to meet you." She sits down across from the two.

Soon a waitress brings over a cup of tea "Rose tea, my favorite." She smiles taking a sip then setting the cup back down.

The two chat ideally about the usual first date stuff. Hoseok starts texting some people because third wheeling is the worst.

Hoseokme
Somebody

Tittae
Once

Jungcock
Told

AgustSTD
Me

Namtiddes
Shut the fuck up

Jungcock