S E V E N

"I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN MY SELF TO SOME FAGGOT!" Seokjin yells with his whole chest, hands clutching the steering wheel so tight they turn white. Hoseok flinches not once has Seokjin gotten mad or even raised his voice.

Hoseok was shaken to the core his entire body freezing up his breath unsteady. He's always thought that he wanted to see Seokjin angry but this was completely different. The rage was practically radiating from Seokjin as he struggled to collect himself.

Tears glossed Hoseok's eyes before had time to stop them. He didn't know why what Seokjin said hurt him so much. They sat in silence for a bit. It was thick and heavy nearly suffocating. You're dying for air but your body won't move.

After a few minutes Seokjin starts the car and drives off not saying a word. Hoseok had no idea where they were going but he knew it was best to keep his mouth shut.

Soon they pull up to Hoseok's home and Seokjin reaches over and pushes Hoseok's door open then going back to his own seat still silent. The latter got the message and got out of the car. Instantly after Seokjin speed off leaving the latter.

It's weird, Hoseok should feel ecstatic that he's away from Seokjin but he just feel anxious like he's done something terribly wrong and hurt someone.

He goes to his room and lays on the bed staring at the ceiling. He gets lost in his head some times, stuck in a maze searching for a way out. But even after hours of looking he still can't find a way out.

Before he knew it time flew by fast and there is a bunny that jumped on him "Seokie it's time to go!" Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung hit Hoseok's shoe "You look like shit, let's go." Nice as always.

Yoongi smacks the back of Taehyung's head "That's no way to talk to your elders." Yoongi huffs.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the group and they all headed to Taehyung's crusty van he got for $57 from his pervy aunt. Taehyung drove because he was the only one who knew all the quirks to the car. Jungkook clung to Namjoon in the middle section and Hoseok dragged Yoongi with him to the back.

"Yoongi have you ever seen Seokjin mad?" Hoseok asks lowly so only the older hears as Jungkook continues to bug Namjoon about whether Sonic is a bottom or not.

Yoongi gives a questioning look to Hoseok "Why?" He asks.

"Just- have you seen him mad?" Hoseok was scared now that Seokjin hates his guts that he'll release the video.

"I have a couple times but the last time was way different." Yoongi says looking distant "Ive never seen anyone get that mad."

"What's the story between you two? What happened?" Hoseoks asks but before he could hear an answer Brittany Spears played on the radio and Taehyung got excited turning up the volume.

Once they get to the party Hoseok mind is only set on one thing, getting black out drunk. He wants all his pathetic little feelings to go numb with his body as he consumes an astonishing amount of alcohol.

Drink after drink he downs as he dances with people he doesn't even know become part of the sweaty bodies and limbs. Girls dancing on him trying to get his attention but he's too busy on trying to not feel.

Soon enough though he spots Seokjin talking to a girl playing with a strand of her hair. She giggles at basically anything Seokjin says and Seokjin is basically eye fucking her and it makes Hoseok pissed off.

Here Seokjin is having a good time fucking around and Hoseok feeling so shitty since he's a huge people pleaser and thinks he did something really terrible.