It's Been Too Long

Jungkook was pacing around his room, he's on the verge of crying, he hasn't regressed in almost two months due to their upcoming comeback and it's physically and mentally hurting him.

He lets out a frustrating whine, he have to be at the studio in 20 minutes and it takes about 15 minutes from their dorm to the studio, "Jungkook! Come down here! The car is ready to take us" Jin's voice echoed through the hall outside his room.

He ran down the stairs and put up his black hoodie not wanting his hyungs to worry about his red eyes and nose. "Jungkookie, are you alright?", as he felt arms wrapped around his waist, Jungkook knew that it was Jimin due to the sweet flowery smell coming off of him.

"Yes, hyung, I'm just not in the mood to sing", he looked at me with furrowed brows. It confuses Jimin because of how Jungkook loves to sing everywhere and anywhere but before he could say anything, Jungkook slipped away from his grip and got in the back of the car with his mask on.

Jungkook scolded himself for being somewhat rude to his hyung but he couldn't help himself, his little self was itching it's way out and it's irritating him, he knows that he shouldn't regress right now, he has a busy schedule and he can't risk of the others finding out.

He's terrified of what they'll think of him, after his dad found out, it didn't go so well for him, his dad physically and verbally abused him, shouting such horrible names at him, calling him 'disgusting', 'worthless', 'liar' and 'pathetic', Jungkook doesn't want those hurtful words coming out of his hyungs mouth, it would not brake him but instead shatter him.

Then his train of thoughts was interrupted by one of hyungs telling him that they've arrived. Jungkook got up and followed them inside.

(Time Skip)

As they were arrived back the dorm, the leader spoke up "you guys want to watch a movie tonight?", they all nodded. Jungkook just stayed quiet as the leader set up the movies and the oldest getting the snacks.

Jungkook's eyes were covered with tears, it felt as if no one cared enough for him, he knows that it's not true because his hyungs does care for their baby maknae, it's just that he hasn't regressed in so long, he felt as if they already knew and not helping him.

Although, the other members weren't able to see the bunny's face due to him covering it with his hoodie and mask. Jimin told the others about what happened and they all looked at Jungkook, concern painted their faces, "Jungkook, hun? Are you feeling alright, baby?", the eldest spoke, his arms were reaching out to grab the younger's arm but Jungkook immediately ran up the stairs to his room and locked the door.

Jungkook curled himself on his bed, his breathing was heavy and loud, he couldn't take it anymore, after those nicknames his hyung said to him, his little side was now scratching it's way out. Jungkook was in pain, he lets out a loud sob and tears were streaming down his face.

He couldn't hold it back anymore, he took a box out from under his bed, it was filled with stuff for his little side, a bunny plushie, 3 ocean themed pacifiers, a colouring book and some crayons.

He cried even more, he thought about how pathetic he is not able to have more little stuff, he put the box down on his bed and walked towards the closet, he put on a baby blue sweater that's twice his size and a pink velvet booty shorts, then he took the box and sat on the floor.

He sighs staring at the door, he was sure that his hyungs wouldn't come knocking on the door since it's been a while since he left them, and they never bothered to check up on him, maybe they don't care about him anymore... he sighs knowing that all those depressing thoughts are caused by him, not wanting to regress, so he decided to do it before it gets worse, and besides,  they're watching a movie, right? But what Jungkook doesn't know is that his hyungs was having a little meeting about their maknae, they thought of ways to make the youngest one happy again.

Jungkook then took a deep breath with his eyes closed, when he opened them, his pupils dilated a bit, and now he's a little.

Kookie started to take the things out of the box to play with them, he  decided to colour in his book, he laid  on his stomach and legs upwards as it swings, he was a little sad because he felt lonely but he has his bunny plushie and the pretty colours to distract him.

As Kookie, was about to take one of out his pacifiers out of the box, loud banging rings to Kookie's ears...

.•.♡.•.

Heyoooo, so I've decided to end it on a cliffhanger, will Jungkook's hyungs catch him? Or ...? If you guys wants to request any ships, suggestions are always open! Anyways, I hope you guys liked it so far, I'll try to update everyday! Bye, turtles