Something's Wrong

Jungkook immediately went back to big space and cleaned up his little stuff, he toss the box under his bed and walked towards the door, he opened the door, "hey jungkoo- aww you look so cute" Jungkook then realised that he's still wearing his sweater and shorts, he blushed, "what did you come here for hyungs?", then Jimin spoke up, "can you come with us downstairs?", "Yeah, of course hyungs". They all headed down, Jungkook eyes widened as he looks at what his hyungs had prepared, "do you like it Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked, "like it? I LOVE IT" his hyungs smiles as they watch their maknae run towards the table.

There were all the snacks Jungkook loves, banana milk, chocolate, ice cream and they've put on his favourite movie on the tv. The sofa was covered with fluffy blankets and pillows, the members always do this when one is upset.

Jungkook sat in the middle of the sofa, Yoongi sitting on his left, Taehyung on his right and Namjoon next to Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok sat on the floor.

In the middle of the movie, Jungkook started fidgeting, he was suddenly in pain, it must be his little side again, he did only have a couple of minutes to regress and that's not enough. Jungkook's eyes started to water and Hoseok noticed this, "Jungkook, what's wrong?" The others then focus their attention on Jungkook, their faces covered with concern.

Jungkook needed to think of a lie, fast, "uh- I-i gotta go" as he stand up to leave, Yoongi grab him by the waist and pull him down on his lap, "Jungkookie, you seem to be awfully stressed these couple of days, is it because of the come back?" Yoongi said, "You know I can talk to Bang PD if you're feeling too pressured" Namjoon said, Jungkook looked down, he feels absolutely pathetic right now, making his hyungs worried and not being able to control his own mind.

As Jin was about to speak, Jungkook bursts into tears, the pain was unbearable at this point and then everything went pitch black.

(Time Skip)

Everybody is pacing around the room, they're all worried, Jungkook just passed out on Yoongi's lap.

Then they hear Jungkook whimper in his sleep, making everyone stopped what they were doing and went over his bed, Jin then put his hand over Jungkook's forehead, he flinched, Jungkook was burning.

"We have to take him to a doctor" Jin immediately said, Hoseok got the car ready. When they arrived, Taehyung carried the unconscious boy in his arms, the nurses instantly took action when they saw Jungkook, they were brought to a room and laid Jungkook down on the bed.

They've been waiting for what felt like hours even though it was only about 10 minutes, the door opened, "hello, I'm Dr. Lee, I'm sorry for the wait" he then walked towards Jungkook, " can anyone tell me what happened?" He looked at the members, Yoongi decided to speak up, "well he seems to be very stressed today, shouting and ignoring everyone, so we decided to cheer him up by giving him snacks and watching a movie with him, everything was going well until he started crying and then passed out, we checked his temperature and now we're here", the doctor was about to say something until Jungkook's eyes flustered open.

"Jungkook! Ah! you worried us so much!" Hoseok shouted, Jungkook tried sitting up, "I'm sorry hyungs, I promise that it won't happen again", "there's no need to apologize, Jungkookie", "yeah, if the come back is tiring you this much, you could've said something" Jungkook couldn't look up, he's too ashamed of himself, "hyungs, can I talk to the doctor alone please?" They all looked at him shocked, Jungkook usually tell them everything, but they decided to leave the room one by one.

"Jungkook, is there something you're not telling your hyungs?" Dr. Lee asked, Jungkook looked up at him, his big doe eyes covered with tears, "it hurts doctor, Kookie wants to come out and play, but I can't let him", "ah, so you're a little? Why aren't you letting kookie play?", "I have a busy schedule so I don't have time to regress" Jungkook looked away, Dr. Lee knew that there's another reason, "why can't you regress at home? I'm sure you have enough time to regress after your busy schedule" Jungkook start to fidget, "i-i can't", "and why is that, Jungkook?", "I don't want my hyungs to know" Jungkook spoke quietly but the doctor still managed to hear him, "ah, so your hyungs doesn't know?" Jungkook shook his head, "I don't want them to know doctor, I'm scared that they won't like me anymore, that they'll think that I'm pathetic and weird", the doctor shook his head, "Jungkook, if you don't tell them, then how are you going to have time to regress? It's not healthy to push away your little side, this is why your here and being a little is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about", "I don't know doc, I'm not ready to tell them... is there anything you can give me so that the pain can be bearable?" The doctor sighed knowing that it's not in his place to tell the others, "I have some pills you can take whenever you haven't regressed in too long, but Jungkook, please tell your hyungs soon, if a little hasn't regress in too long, it can cause so much damage to their body and mind" Jungkook nodded.

The doctor went out of the room to get the medication and told the others that they could come back in. "Jungkook! What was that?!" Jungkook flinched from the shouting, "Yoongi! Shut up! Don't scare the baby" Jin said, Jungkook tensed up from the nickname, his little side begging him to let him out, suddenly the doctor barged into the room, "So Jungkook needs to take these pills whenever he feels tired or stressed out, and for the fever, just make sure he gets plenty of food, water and sleep", they all thanked him and bid him goodbyes.

.•.♡.•.

Hi turtles! I'm sorry if it looks like I'm stalling, I just don't want this book to end too quickly, I have everything planned out and warning, it's gonna be SAD oof, anyways, I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Bye, turtles ♡