[SEVEN]

"I think we should just be friends"

Jungkook's smile dropped completely. His face full with confusion.

"W-what?" Jungkook said.

"I think we sho~"

"Why?" Jungkook interrupted.

"I think you deserve someone bet~"

"No" Jungkook said.

"Just hear me o~"

"No!" Jungkook cried.

Taehyung saw the tears forming on the youngers eyes, so he quickly wrapped his arms around the other.

"No, please don't cry" Taehyung said softly in the youngers ears.

"What do you expect me to do" Jungkook asked. "I'm confused. Do you like me or not?" Jungkook asked.

"I like you" Taehyung quickly said.

"Then why are you trying to get away from me?" Jungkook asked.

"It's better for you" Taehyung said.

"Better? You think me losing someone I like is better?" Jungkook asked.

"It's better then losing someone you love." Taehyung said, making Jungkook cry even more.

"Fine, then" Jungkook said, as he pulled away from Taehyung.

"Since there's nothing more to say, get out, and don't come back" Jungkook said.

Taehyung's eyes widened. He didn't want to lose his best friend either.

"Oh come on Jungkook. Don't be like that" Taehyung said.

"Be like what?" Jungkook said. "What am I doing?" Jungkook said, acting petty.

"If I'm not gonna have you as a boyfriend, I want to at least have you as a friend" Taehyung said.

"And if I can't have you as a boyfriend, then I don't want you at all" Jungkook said.

"W-what?" Taehyung asked. "Why not?".

"Me having to see your face on daily basis, and not being able to do anything about it, is not what I want" Jungkook said.

"You'll get use to it" Taehyung said.

Jungkook turned his head. And wrinkled his eyebrows at Taehyung.

"How do you expect me to get use to it?" Jungkook asked.

  "You're my first real crush. I didn't know what I wanted when I was younger. And now that I do, you expect me to just get use to it" Jungkook said.

"I jus~" Taehyung tried saying.

"Is that what your gonna do? Just get use to me? If it's that easy, then why don't I just leave, to make it faster?" Jungkook asked.

"No. Jungkook that's not what I meant" Taehyung said, eyes watering.

"Then what did you mean, huh?" Jungkook said, eyes watering as well.