[END]

I know it's a short story, but I think it's a good time to end it.
______________

It has only been a minute since Taehyung left the room, but Jungkook was still worried sick.

Taehyung was slowly going down the stairs, luckily the stairs were new, so it didn't make a sound.

When Taehyung got to the first floor, he walked around trying to not make a sound.

He heard some voices so he quickly stopped, and looked for the sounds, he then noticed that their was more than one shadow.

Omg my asshole is gonna drop and hit the floor, I'm so 'scered'

He slowly followed behind the group, making no noise.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU HERE?!"

Taehyung flinched once he heard someone calling for Jungkook.

Then he realized that the voice sounded familiar.

Jin?

He walked faster but still trying to be careful, cause you never know what can happen.

He then saw who it was and was relieved.

It was Jin with the others.

"Hey! If you guys are coming, at least knock" Taehyung said, startling the others.

"Taehyung? Why are you here?" Jimin asked.

"Well, that's a long story, why don't you sit down" Taehyung smiled, and lead them to the couch.

(Meanwhile)

Jungkook was still under the covers.

He was starting to get anxious as time passed by.

What if he got kidnapped?

What if they killed him?!?

Where is he??

All these thoughts were in Jungkook's mind.

If he goes down then I go down too.

Jungkook got off the bed, and walked towards the door.

He slowly opened the door, and stepped outside the door, closing it right after.

He started walking down the stairs, when he heard some voices, that were coming from the living room.

He walked towards the voices, and noticed that all his friends were sitting there talking.

"So.. where is Jungkook anyway?" Jimin asked confused.

"Oh my god, I left him in the room alone, I'll go get him" Taehyung said.

"No need, I'm here" Jungkook said, as he walked closer to them.

"Sorry, I forgot " Taehyung said.

"No don't worry, it's okay" Jungkook smiled, as Taehyung patted his lap, signaling Jungkook to sit on his lap.

Jungkook got the sign, and walked over to Taehyung, he sat on him, and put his head on Taehyung's chest.

"Aw, I wish I had a boyfriend" Jimin said, as he pouted.

"You have me" Yoongi said, as he patted his lap, making Jimin blush, but still sit on him.

"Well now that we're all here, me and Jin wanna tell you something" Namjoon said excited.

"We're dating!" Jin said, but none of the others looked surprised.

"W-what?" Jin asked.

"We know already. You guys are always being flirty" Yoongi said.