Thoughts

It'll never work out? Right?

Really, they only know. But who exactly?

Them. They always fight and argue. Even Edd nor Matt can stop them from reaching the limit.

There just to bitter to even know each other better. But....

What if......

  The strings get attached? 

°••••••••••••••••••°

Tom woke up feeling more tired. He just wanted to sleep all day but someone had to break his mood.
"Tom! "Yelled a childish voice. Tom groaned as he knew who that was. "I'm coming, "

He got up from his blue covers and brought his fluffy gray blanket to the kitchen. He put the blanket around him, sat on the chair as he got to table and slammed his face down to the table.

"Tom! Get up! Plus heres your plate, "says his mom Edd.

"Gee thanks mom, "says Tom sarcastically.

As he tries to take a bite of his waffles a smack hit Tom on the head. Tom sipped his head and saw Tord smirking as he walk and plopped himself on the other side of the table. 

Tom glared at him and continues eating.

"They must really hate each other? "Thought Matt as he saw the glareing contest going on.

After breakfeast Edd and Tord sat on the couch and watched some movies, Matt as always looked himself into the mirror, and Tom went to his room.

"God, I wish all this was over, "thinks Tom as he looks out his window. He looks over to his nightstand and sees his razor he uses to cut. Tom smiles as he looks at the razor.

He grabs the razor and puts its sharp end to his wrist. He digs deep into his skin and moves the razor to the left.

Tord winces as he feel a stinging pressure in his wrist. He gets up, "where are you going? "Asks Edd.

"To my room, I got bored of the movie, "

He walks up to his room as he still feels a stings sensation on his left arm. As he opens his door, he feels an emotion.

"What the hell is wrong with me? "Asks Tord to himself.

He sits on the edge of the bed and pulls his sleeve up. He sees nothing.

'It must only be my body, 'thinks Tord.

'Who said that? '

.......................