First Time

Tom sat on his bed reading a book. A book that he read when he was a senior in high school.

It was pretty much his favorite book. The book was called Jurassic Park. A very good book.

While reading a knock was heard on the other side of the door.

Tom groaned as he got of his bed and went to the door. He opened it and stared at the red hooded figure.

"What? Trying to annoy me again? "

"Tom? Why was there blood on the bathroom floor? "Asked tord raising a brow.

Tom started together tremble.

Looks like he knows?

"Why are you asking me that? "

"Because you used to do it, "

"Eh? So now you fucking care about me cutting when that happened years ago? Just leave! "And Tom slammed the door.

But Tord stopped it with his foot.

I... 

Tord opens the door and shut it as he goes in Tom's room.

Don't....

Tord hugs Tom from behind. Tom stops his tracks.

Like..?

Tom struggles to get out of Tords grip. But Tord held closely.

It....

"If you need to cry just cry, "whispers Tord trying to comfort Tom.

Tears form in Tom's eyes. They fall down his brown skin and down to the floor.

Can I reset....?

Soft sobs were heard of Tom. Tom turns around and hugs Tord tightly.

"I.... I'm s.. Sorry"sobbed Tom.
The feelings Tom had hurt. The words kept repeating in his head.

The word that Tom wanted to do was Reset.

"I want to kill myself, "Tom said out of the blue. Tord's eyes widened.

Tord opened his mouth to say something but couldn't. Tom shrieked. Tord picked Tom up and sat on the bed with him.

Tord smiled feeling the soft hair on Tom's head. Resting his chin made him smile. Tom on the other hand was trembling and had his arms on Tord's chest.

'Oh god what do I do?! ' thought Tom.

He felt a hand go for his thigh. Tom's reflected his hand and grabbed a arm.

"Tord, don't touch my leg"warned Tom giving a soft glare.

Tord ignored the warning and decided to  comfort Tom but in a different way.

"Tord"