Hello sister.

Cara and Colby were leaving the airport going to their apartment they rented. They were in Pairs for their anniversary. Little did they know someone was in their apartment. They got the key and walked up to the door. They unlocked it and walked in. When they walked in they were surprised to see Sam and his girlfriend Kat. 

After they talked Cara and Colby unpacked their bags and then got dressed so they could explore around

After they talked Cara and Colby unpacked their bags and then got dressed so they could explore around. They got dressed and met Sam and Kat down stairs at their car. They got in and drove to a mansion they saw leaving the airport. They arrived at the mansion and They walked around first then went back to the car to get all their supplies to film. 

" Hey guys what's up its Sam and Colby." " And today were are exploring a mansion on the outside of pairs." ' They backstory of the mansion is A dude Used to live in here with his family his Name was Niklaus but People call him the original hybrid and your probably like Colby what do you mean? Well I'm Glade you Asked. People believed he was a vampire and a werewolf crazy because they don't exists but anyway. People said he lived with his siblings they all were called the original family because they all were vampires or whatever. But now there is suppose to be A woman named Ashlee she is suppose to be Niklaus' wife. She was as powerful as him because she was a witch and Vampire." " SO now that's done lets go explore this mansion." Sam and Colby said to their fans. 

They found a open door to go threw and they did Cara and Colby were in then front recording and Sam and Kat were in the back recording what they saw. When they got in they saw nothing but furniture covered  with blankets to keep the dust off them. Sam and Kat Split up to look around.  

As they were walking around Sam and Kat heard someone hey had no clue who it was they jus assumed that it was Cara and Colby so they kept going. 

( Klaus POV) SO you think that you can do a spell to find Rebekka's neckless?" I asked my sister Freya since my idiotic sister lost her neckless on the plane

( Klaus POV) SO you think that you can do a spell to find Rebekka's neckless?" I asked my sister Freya since my idiotic sister lost her neckless on the plane. " Yes I do believe I can do a spell over the neckless to find it. Its not that hard Klaus." Frey said to me quiet angry witch was funny to me. I heard something. Someone was in this house and its not my family members. " Ashlee, Love can you come down here." Klaus said in a regular speaking voice knowing she would hear him. " Yes Nik?" My beautiful wife said to me her voice as soft as silk even thought she didn't realize it. I love it when her voice  is like that. " IS there anyone else here other than us?" I asked her as she sat down beside me pushing her Brown hair out of her face and behind her ears. " that I know of were alone other than Freya and she is busy looking for your sister neckless that she keeps losing." Ashlee Rambled. That was one of the many things I loved about her. 

( Colby's pov ) 

I was walking around with Cara when we heard Talking it was kind of muffled since they door in front of us lead to the room they were in was closed. I Heard someone talking about someone being in here. I didn't recognize the voice and I don't think Cara did either since she was Listening with her ear against the door to hear better even though she had vamp hearing. But then the worst thing happen someone opened the door she was leaning against. 

( Ashlees Pov ) 

I opened the door I heard something behind. I looked and saw my sister on the ground I assumed she was listening to my husbands and mine conversation. " Ah Nik Its only Cara and her boyfriend Colby." I said to Klaus while turning to my sister to pick her off the ground. " Well, Sister if you wanted to see me all you had to do was call we could've had something arranged. " I said smiling at my sister while hugging her. " I would of if I knew it was your house." Cara said hugging her older sister. " Well any way what are you guys doing here an dis anyone else with you before something bad happens or someone loses any organs?" I asked my sister. I  seem to like the sound of people screaming for mercy at times like music to my ears. " Yeah Sam and his Girl friend Kat." Colby said while looking at me. " okay well why don't one of you look for them while the other catches me up on why you snuck into my house." I said looking at the both of them Colby looked at Cara and she nodded her head and he left. We both walked into the room and she sat down while I sat beside my husband. 

( Caras POV ) 

" SO why did you sneak in here?" My Older sister asked. " Well we didn't relies that this is where you were staying and whatnot." I explained. Klaus and her smiling in amusement. " DO I Amuse the two of you?" I asked get a little mad. " No need to get your panties in a twist sister I'm just enjoy the sound of Freya screaming because she just ran into your boyfriend and friends."  Ashlee said smiling with Klaus giggling behind her. That's when I heard they sound of glass breaking and guns be fired. of course I knew nothing would kill me they were just regular bullets. Until someone snapped my neck. 

( Klaus POV) 

I saw someone snap Caras Neck then mine before I could even do anything to save my wife.

( Ashlees Pov) 

I saw someone come and snap Cara and Niklaus' necks I just stood there waiting for them to come for me. Like I said earlier I learned I love pullin out some organs. A girl tried to grab me but she was too slow I pulled her to me and ripped her heart out of her chest then I saw blackness damn it someone broke my neck. HERE we go Again. 

( Kats POV ) 

I Just texted Kathrine that Ashlee was in the mansion and she was on her way. Well she wasn't her minions were. After a few minutes Sam looked at me worried and I just gave him a weak smile. I know were doing this for our best we have to save our Daughter. Kathrine and Mikael kidnapped her. And she said if we did this we would get her back if she goes back on her word. Klaus is going to kill me and Sam.