Kidnapped by Klaus' father

( Kathrine's pov ) 

I got my minions to kidnap Ashlee Klaus' wife. I know what you're thinking," What the hell your gonna get killed." Well just to let you know I'm not going to lose this time. I have a secret weapon, Mikael he has been hunting Klaus down for ages so I thought get my freedom from Klaus is having him killed and what better way to have him killed other than the man who has been hunting him down for thousands of years. 

( Ashlees POV ) 

I woke up with my hands bound together by rope. The rope had vervain  on it so it stung a little but not to bad since I take vervain everyday. I Looked up and saw Kathrine but she had someone beside her. A little girl. I had no clue of what to think other than I knew I wasn't Kathrine's because the girl was crying. 

( Kats pov ) 

I was sitting up after I saw everyone but me and Sam had their necks broke Kathrine told me she was going back to the tomb in Mystic falls. I was worried she would do something to my daughter, Evie. She was just like Sam and I. She had my dark hair and his blue eyes. She was only about three years old. 

( Klaus' POV ) 

( Klaus' POV ) 

I was walking around the living room. I had no clue of what to do other than I was going to rip out someones heart. I already knew that Ashlee had ripped out someones heart due to the body in the floor and their heart beside them. I Knew she could take care of herself but someone could still kill her. She is a original. My mother turned her as well when I was human. We were married when we both were human and then mother being mother decided to turn me without her. But I told her I would kill my self if she didn't turn her as well. then she did. Someone talking pulled me out of my thoughts.

 " So what are we going to do to find my sister?" Cara asked while pasting around the living room with her fingers rubbing the bridge of her nose. " Well I Am going to do a locater spell but I need something of hers. Then after that we are going to find the son of a bitch who kidnapped her a enjoy ripping their heart out and anyone who is helping the people who kidnapped my sister in law will die." Freya said letting her Mikealson side take over, while Kol is smiling in amusement

. " Does this amuse you brother, my wife being kidnapped?" Klaus yelled at his younger brother. " Oh no brother I do worry about her well being but I do enjoy our sister letting her Mikealson side take over. Now that.  that is amusing." Kol said with a smirk plastered on his face. 

( Kathrine's pov  ) 

We have finally arrived in Mystic falls. I walked up to the tomb and looked around I let a torch and placed them around so I could see when I got Ashlee and Evie in here. I Walked back to the car to see Ashlee still passed out and Evie was asleep in the front seat. I Grabbed Ashlee by her hair making her wake up. Ashlee hissed in pain but she knew what I wanted her to do.

 She followed me to the tomb willingly. I pushed her in the floor and stared at her. I Knew I was going to get my freedom as soon as Klaus was dead. I walked back to the car and picked up the little girl carefully not to wake her. I laid her beside Ashlee. Ashlee always had that motherly side which I think just turned on because she was looking at the girl for injuries and then we she saw that there was none she sat Evies'  head in her lap and started to run her fingers Evies hair calmly. 

( Ashlees POV ) 

 I looked up and saw Kathrine with the girl who was in the car earlier she laid the girl beside me and walked to a chair and sat in it waiting for someone or something I assume. I pulled the little girl on my lap and examined her for any injuries.

 She didn't have none. Then my motherliness came in and I was running my fingers through her hair so she would be calm if she woke. I Looked up at Kathrine. She seemed to be Amused at me and this girl. " What is it Kathrine?" I asked a little pissed I never liked people staring at me. " You would have been a good mother." Kathrine said plainly and walked out of the tomb and to the car I heard the car leave and that's when I knew I had to do something to get me and this child out of her with out a scratch. 

I did a spell to un do the ropes and I stood up I looked around for something to cover the child with so she wouldn't be cold because I noticed she was shivering. I Looked and looked and there was no blankets or anything I took off my Jacket and put it on the child she instantly cuddled into it. I need to get this child out of here before she dies from being so cold. 

( Colbys pov )  

Cara and I walked over to Freya. Freya grabbed a letter opener and cut Caras hand so that blood would pull out I felt veins start to come up but this was Cara so I didn't worry about it. She looked at me and smiled. The blood started to move as soon as Freya started to chant in Latin. It went to Virginia, Mystic Falls. Klaus looked at it and smiled. " ROAD TRIP!" Klaus said while getting leaving the  mansion. 

( Klaus pov ) 

I saw that the blood went to Virginia I knew exactly where it was going to be. " ROAD TRIP." I yelled walking out of the house to my car with everyone behind me we went to the airport and left for mystic falls. The people who Kidnapped my wife will pay.