Oh Mystic falls.

( 3rd person POV ) 

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekka, Cara, Colby, Sam, and Kat finally arrived at mystic falls. The first place they went to was the old mansion they use to live in. Freya did a locater spell once again but with a map of the town. They saw where it lead to, it lead to the old fells church. But they all knew it was the tomb under it.

( Ashlees POV ) 

Kathrine left and I was looking for a way out but she put me all the way in the back of the tomb. SO I just walked around I finally found the entrance. I ran back to Evie and picked her up Gentilly. I started to carry her out. I made it to the front but was grabbed by my neck and slammed to the wall. Evie fell but Kathrine caught her. While Mikael was holding me.  " Where do you think your going?" He asked while his face was so close to mine I could feel his breathing. " I was leaving but I think I could give you a mint if you put me down your breath stinks." I said and heard Kathrine giggle. He Slammed me harder into the wall of the old tomb. " Shut up." Mikael said and dragged me to Kathrine. " Take her back there and tie her up. Leave the little brat with her." Mikael said, Kathrine moved me by grabbing my hair and dragged me. " Sit here and don't move, It will hurt less if you don't move." Kathrine said tying me to the wall with vervain laced ropes. 

( Ashlees pov ) 

I stayed their for a few minutes then did a spell to get the ropes off. I did a spell to make it look like I was still their. I walked up to Evie and told her to stay quiet. She shook her head yes while giggling. I Ran up to Kathrine and snapped her neck. I went to Mikael and ripped his heart out. I looked over and un-did the ropes on her poor hands to see her hands were raw and they started to bleed and bruise. I looked over to see a cup. I bit into my wrist and put it in the cup. I handed it to her. " Here you go this will make you feel better."" I said with a smile so she wouldn't be scared of me. I picked her up after she drinked my blood. I walked out of the tomb and sat her on her feet. I did a sealing spell so she couldn't get out she would suffer. I then picked up the little girl and ran to my best friend Damon Salvatore's house. 

( Damons  POV ) 

I heard someone come up to my door and ring the door bell. I answered it and saw my best friend Ashlee and a girl. " Hey, Whos this little one." I asked while looking at the little girl then back to Ashlee. " I was just here to ask you if I could clean myself off and this little one?" Ashlee said with a slight smile. " Yeah of course come in." I said directing her in the house. I gave her some of Elena's clothes then found some of Caroline's Daughter close for Evie. 

( Kats POV ) 

We all were waiting at the house because Klaus said to wait because He had faith Ashlee would get out by her self I was scared that when she got out Evie would be  dead. I never saw her with children. What if she doesn't like kids? What if she lets Kathrine hurt my poor baby? I hope she does get out but with my child too.

( Ashlees POV) 

I got dressed and dressed Evie and then I thanked Damon and I left with Evie. I got in a car. " Ashlee I'm hungry." Evie said I looked at her then thought when was the last time this kid ate? " Okay baby I go gets some food for us." I drove her to the grill when we arrived at text Klaus that I was out and to meet me at the Grill....