Breaking up? what?

( Ashlees pov ) 

I walked into the grill holding Evie in my arms. I sat down in a booth and asked her what she wanted to eat and drinked. She told me Fries and apple juice. So I waited for the waiter. he got our order and we waited. As we waited I was still waiting for Klaus to text me back that's when I heard a very Familiar laugh. I turned around and saw Klaus and Caroline talking and they both were smiling Then the worst thing every happened. He kissed her. And she kissed back. " Ashlee are you okay?" Evie said in her three year old voice. " Hey honey I'm fine." As I said that our food came. We ate then I payed then left. As we left I heard someone call my name I saw Rebekka. " Beka Hey what's up?" I said while looking at her with a forced smile. " What's wrong, love?" She asked looking at me. " Well other than you getting kidnapped." She said with a giggle. I didn't say anything I pointed to the two people, that looks like their eating each others face off making out. She followed my point and saw Klaus and Caroline making out and growled. " Yeah if you don't mind I have to go." I said leaving with Evie.

 ( After the drive to The mansion.) 

) 

When I got there I saw Kat and Sam were sitting on the front porch

When I got there I saw Kat and Sam were sitting on the front porch. They stood up when they saw me. The had a sad smile on their face, but that quickly changed when they saw their daughter was behind me. Kat and Sam ran up and hugged Evie. I had a sad smile looking at them hug it reminded me of what I use to have with Klaus. But that was soon ruined by a certain blonde came and kissed my husband. " Kat, Sam can I talk to yall? " I asked looking at them and then Evie. " Yeah sure, Evie go look for uncle Colby and Aunt Cara up stairs." Sam said squatting down beside the small child. She ran up the stairs to the front door. As soon as it shut they started to look a little worried.

" You guys don't have to worry I'm not going to do anything to yall. I just want to talk. But we cant let anyone know." I said looking between the two. They shook their heads yes and sat down on the stairs. " why did you guys help Kathrine kidnap me?" I asked sitting down in front of the couple. They explained what happen and I under stood. " SO that's why we help Kathrine." Sam said holding Kat in his arms. " Its okay I understand." I said getting up and hugging the both of them. 

( Klaus POV ) 

I looked up and saw I was kissing Caroline and quickly pooled away. " what the bloody hell." I screamed in her face. All she did was smile. She was staring behind me and I saw my dear Ashlee leaving with tears leaving her beautiful eyes. " Sorry part of  the plan to break you guys up." She giggled and left. I had tears coming out of my eyes. I ran out of the door and looked for her but she was gone. I got in my car and drove to the mansion hoping that the love of my life went there. 

I arrived home and saw her sitting on the porch with what looks like tears. I ran up to her and hugged her and she hugged back but then pulled away. "Why?" she asked with tears. She punched my chest making me fall back some. " I didn't Caroline she had that bennet witch do a spell to make me, Love you have to believe me." I said with tears coming out of my eyes. " I believe you." She said hugging me and I hugged her back. And I kissed her and it slowly turned into a make out session. I picked her up and ran to the room. ( You know what happens). 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER......

XOXOX That's the last part I hoped yall liked it. If you guys want more ask. 

XOXO - A <3