BACK RUB

[Mickey]

[Mickey].

Throughout the day I had been working in the gardens under the scorching sun. My shirt was drenched with sweat and all that I wished was to take it off and go take a bath. Some of Frypan's delicious food sounded good too and after that, I would go to sleep.

I was finishing my work, picking the tomatoes from the vines when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, eliciting a small cry from me.

The person behind me gave out a low chuckle and immediately I recognized who it belonged to. I turn around with a grin on my lips. Beautiful dark brown eyes were staring down at me, keeping me in his embrace.

"Hey, gorgeous. Why don't you take a break so we can go eat something? How does that sound to you?", he asked before planting small kisses along my cheek trailing down to my neck.

"Minho you know that it's not dinner time, Frypan won't give any food" I reply while my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Well...since I'm the Keeper of the Runners I can get food for both of us" he says with that smirk that I love so much.

"Oh really? Let's see what this Keeper of the Runners can do then" I reply with a smirk. Minho took my hand and we walk hand in hand towards the kitchen, goofing around like we usually do.

Let's just say that Minho almost got hit with a frypan in the head for trying to steal food from our dear friend Fry, after the last one said, "Man I don't care that you Keeper of the Runners no one messes with my food".

Yeah, that's Frypan.

✳︎✳︎✳︎

The night came and we ate our supper with the rest of the gladers.
Since I was famished from all the energy spent while pulling weeds, I devour my food in minutes and Minho being...well Minho practically swallowed his.

We finished eating way before the others and after our little stroll - that we always did after supper - we got ready to bed.

I had my own shack for me to sleep, this way none of the boys would be able to take advantage of me while I was asleep. It happen only once and that shank was banished and now lived in the belly of a Griever, or at list his remaining parts did.

The shack was near the hammocks where the boys slept but located more into the woods and it has a locked so that no one coulf get in.

When Minho became my boyfriend about a year ago, we started to sleep together in it.

We passed the hammocks and entered the small wooden house. I went to turn on the light that was an oil lamp on the right side of the bed.

When I turn around, Minho had already removed his shoes and his shirt, leaving him with only his black cargo pants.
I remove my dirty combat boots and place them by the end of the bed, which was followed by my shirt. By the time I was only in my bra and boxy underwear, Minho was already on the bed, with just his boxers, waiting for me.

I climbed over him to get to my side of the bed by the wall. He put the blankets over us so we didn't have a cold during the night, the weather was so strange in the glade. We lied there for a moment just looking at each other.

I was really tired, more than usual, and soon my eyes started to close but before I felt completely asleep, a hand started brushing my hair, which did not help with my sleepiness. But even if I tried I couldn't fall asleep. There was a pain on my back that was really bothering me and no matter how many times I tried to find a comfortable position I just couldn't. Minho taking notice ask me, "Aren't you tired baby?"

"Yeah but my back is killing me" I replied groggily.

"Come here" I heard Minho say, my eyes still close.
I felt him involve his arms around me and carefully push me to him. Kissing my forehead he said "Lay on your stomach". I open my eyes and look at him puzzled, he just gave me that look 'listen to me I know what I'm saying', so I didn't question him and with a huf, I turn on my stomach, steal with my head turn to see him.
He just gave a cute smile and climbed on my back and first I was confused but when he started to massage my back I immediately started to relax, closing my eyes while Minho worked on my sore muscles.

After a while, I was getting really sleepy. I felt my hair being move even more to the side before a small soft kiss was placed on my neck making me stear a little.
Minho left a trail of kisses down my back and up again until it left one on my left cheek. I open my eyes and smiled at him making the smile that it was already on his face turn into a grin.

He kept kissing my cheek making me fully turn on my back to look at him.
He started with a kiss in the corner of my mouth and after a second of looking me in the eyes, with a look that it would melt any girl, he finally kisses me on the lips.
It's was a soft pick followed by a much more intense kiss. Minho moved his hands that were previously placed on the bed to my bare waist, pressing his body against mine, grinding slightly against me.
One of his hands left my waist, to put his forearm on the bed by my head to support a bit of his weight but still keeping his chest pressed against mine. I could feel his hard abs against my tummy.
His other hand starts to move upwards as we kiss, but before it can reach my chest I disconnected my lips from his.
The only sound that it could be heard was our labor breaths.

"Minho...I'm really tired." I said after a second of catching my breath, with a sleepy voice and an apology look, hoping that he would understand.

He starts stroking my right cheek with the back of his fingers with a smile, which after a moment turned into his signature smirk,  "Don't worry...I have all the time to caress that little body"

My cheeks immediately started to turn red and I move my head slightly trying to avoid making I contact with him.

"Shut up" I grumble, still embarrassed.
He laughs softly and puts his fingers on my chin to move my head so he can look me in the eyes.
He kisses my nose which didn't help with my red cheeks, that were probably still very noticeable.

"Come on, let's get some sleep"

He moves from top of me to my right and we both lay on our sides, my back facing him.
He wraps his right arm around my waist pulling me to him, my back pressed against his bare chest, his head on top of mine.

Just as I was really close to falling asleep I hear him say, barely above a whisper "Good night, Mick. I love you."

"I love you too Min" the volume of my voice decrease with each word.
Then I fall into a much peaceful and needed sleep.

[1200+words]