LONELY GIRL - Ⅰ

[Minho]

[Minho].

We were walking through the abandoned city, after being separated from Thomas and that girl, Brenda.
We were looking for this Marcus guy, I don't even know who the shuck he was, but Jorge said that he can help find the Right Arm. I was still a bit worried about Thomas, but he is a tough shank, I'm sure he made it out of that warehouse before it blew up.

We entered a large building, at least it looked like it. It was really dark so it was hard to be sure. On the inside were a bunch of old and dirty things, a lot of sofas.

Jorge leads us up to a set of stairs that creaked with every step we took. It seemed like they could break at any time.
Reaching maybe the fifth level, I don't know I hadn't been counting, we went down a large corridor with doors on each side.

The floor was carpeted, so as we walk not a sound was heard. We came to a stop in front of one of the doors to the left. Slowly the Hispanic man turns the knob and opens the wooden door, a creaking sound echoed through the hallway.

Jorge scan the room, his gun ready to shoot. After what we experienced in that abandoned mall I wouldn't be surprised if a shucking Crank.

The room had a king-sized bed resting by the left wall, to the right a big sofa, to the side of the bed was a door, probably a bathroom.

"Okay hermanos, we stay here for the night. It's not safe to go through the city during the night. Tomorrow morning we will go to find Marcus. For now, just settle in, make yourself comfortable I guess."

"Shouldn't we go find some supplies, water. See if we could find any food?"
Newt suggested. He was right, we were all angry and especially thirsty.

"Amen to that, man. Food sounds shucking good to me" Fry said with a chuckle.

"Yeah alright" Jorge quickly agreed. "Pair with someone and go."