NEW GREENIE - Ⅰ

[Unknown]

[Unknown].

A sound that reminds me of metal against metal feels my ears. It felt like I was moving upwards. I could feel cold bars pressed against my back.

Suddenly the floor shocked, waking me up from my dream life state. Jolting upon a sitting position, I felt something coming back to my throat. Before I could process what it was, an unknown liquid reaches my mouth. I was on my hands and knees as I coughed, the strange liquid leaving my mouth. It burns in my throat and I felt like even if I wanted to speak I couldn't.
I could feel my wet clothes clinging to my body. Was it sweat? Was it water? I didn't have a damn clue. I didn't know anything. H-how can't I remember anything?

The box jolted again, this time harder, causing me to stop looking at the abyss below me, that only seems to increase as the time passed.
Where the hell am I?

I couldn't think properly. My thoughts were everywhere and on everything that was happening at the same time.
With my shaking legs, I quickly stood up, almost falling face-first on the ground due to the box irregular movement. I grip tightly on the bars to secure myself.
I have to get out of here!

"PLEASE... SOMEONE HELP... GET ME OUT OF HERE!" my throat burn, while I keep screaming as loud as I could, banging furiously on the metal wall.

It felt like hours that I have been in this elevator thing, but I never stop screaming or banging on those fucking walls.
A metallic taste filled my mouth. My throat was starting to bleed.

Finally, I understood that no matter how loud I scream no one was going to help me.
My body went limp while I sled down the wall. Tears started to run down my cheeks, they keep coming nonstop. At first, it was a silent cry but soon turned into loud sobs. I didn't care, there was no one here and I was probably gonna die.

The air couldn't reach my lungs. With every passing second, I would feel myself getting more and more into a panic state.
What is happening to me?
Is this hell?
Why the fuck can't I remember anything?
I started to feel a heavy pain in my chest and my hand went on top of it, trying somehow get some air in it. My vision started to get blurry. All that mechanical sounds - that never stop from the moment I woke up - started to vanish, instead, a ringing sound was the only thing I could hear.