Book Cafe

Katies POV

 I collapse onto the bed with the paper in my hand, smiling like I had just won the lottery. I think to myself giddily, ...She gave me the address of the Book Cafe (which I obviously know of) AND her number.. God she's so frickin cute.. I could just- AHH- I roll around my bed, giggling to myself. I hop off my bed and go through my clothes, thinking of what I should wear. I decide on my shortish hair up in a bun and my fake red glasses, with a dark red sweatshirt with the white engraving written, saying, "BOOK NERD" and black leggings and red covers with white stars. I mentally praise my fashion for a day out. 

~Time skip to the mornin cuz I cant write for shit~ (sponsored by KC)

I walk out of the door and I hear my mom spilling the tea to my dad that I got a date with a cute lil' girl. God... they gossip like old grannies. I skip over to the cafe which is literally right around the corner and I hold onto my book bag with my laptop. I enter the cafe and see the most beautiful scene. She sat by the window, and her long brown hair was braided to the side and she was in a dark blue hoodie, and grey leggings to match the letters that said "BLUE LION". This makes me smile as I notice her liking to Voltron. I sit down and gesture the the hoodie, leaning over the table with my elbows on the table, my smirk knowing. She looks up from her kindle, and she smiles that cute little smile that makes her cheeks puff out a bit in the most adorable way. "You know voltron?" she asks a bit more excitedly. I nod quickly as I smile brighter, "You like lance a lot, dont you?" She smiles to this statement and giggles, "OF COURSE! HES ABSOLUTE PERFECTION" She holds her hand to her mouth, giggling. I smile to this, "Who do you ship him with?" She stops giggling and blushes a bit, "Oh.. Uhm... Keith.." When she states this I hug her from the other side of the table, my arms wrapped around her neck and im on my knees. I stop and lean back to observe her face. Shes flushed and bright red, and her eyes are darting everywhere but my face. "I like gay too." She smiles at this and looks up a bit shyly. "Whatever.. cupcake." This takes me aback and I stare at her in shock. "Did.. you just call me cupcake?.." She giggles to my reaction, "Yeah.. So?" she does her little smirk and I wonder if she thinks she looks intimidating with it. Adorable. "Hmph. Nothing.. Tiramasu." I say, smiling. She cocks her head and scrunches up her face in question, "T-Time.. assume..???" I start laughing at her. "Oh my Gosh! You have to try one now!" I quickly motion to the waitress and asks her for two of them. Once we finished that, we walked out of the book cafe and wander around, talking about all the Voltron ships they prefer. I apparently take longer strides than she does, and with the big croud, she tends to get lost. I sigh in defeat, "Here." I hold out my hand to her. Her blush shows a little bit, as she smiles cutely. "ok." We walk around the stores with our hands linked and we decide to go shopping for clothes.