For now

Sophia's POV

 After shopping around and buying a few items, with my bags in one arm while the other was looped around Katies, we headed to her house since it was the closest. "I dont live to far from here!" I gasp happily as I look down her street as we make our way closer. She smiles back at me, and my whole world goes spinning as all I can hear is my thumping heart. I hug her arm closer, wondering if she could feel my heart through my thicc hoddie. "Wanna meet up again tomorrow?" I ask with a tilt of my head. Her smile once again knocks me under me feet. "For sure! Want me to come over?" She asks uncertainly. I nod but my imagination goes wild as I remember my parents are out on a business trip in Houston. "S-sure!" This brings her twinkling blue eyes to meet mine and everything freezes. Shes so beautiful... I hadnt noticed we stopped walking and we were in front of her house. "Im gonna miss you.." I whisper and pout, the heat coming to my face with such a bold statement. "Dont worry... its just..." she leans in and gives me a kiss, "For now.." She smiles as she takes her bags and skips up the stairs with me wide eyed, and looking out after to where the gorgeous girl had disappeared. I walk to my house which is just down the street and around to block. My giddy and stupid grin wont leave my face and I walk into my house. I notice my parents that had left this morning. I go into my room and ignore my sibling because we all know theyre trash. I land onto my bed with a soft "oof" and I hold onto the cute blue shiny diamond bracelet she had bought for me. I think... Im in.. "Love.." I whisper the word as if it were an enchantment.

Author Speakin hereee... Hii sorry for the short chapter im kinda busy and occupied with alot of stuff at home. Ill try to update my other wattpads as soon as possible!! Thanksssss :>