It's hot in here...

Katie's POV

I hop up the steps that lead to her house, and peer over at the cute flowers growing on the sides. I knock on the door and tap my foot in a giddy rhythm. I hear faint padding steps down stairs as the door opens a few seconds after. Some little girls head pops out from the door and looks up at me. Her smile widens to a little smirk, "You must be Katie!" She says as she giggles, holding the door open all the way. "I'm Tesla! Sophia's younger sister. I'm 9." She says simply as she hugs me like a long lost best friend. "She told me you were coming over, but uhm-" She frowns in disappointment as she glances back, "She's still asleep so..." I smile to her rambling as I walk in, looking around in wonder. "It's fine.. I'll wake her up." I mentally smirk to my little plan forming. I run up the stairs and then sneak into a medium size room. I see the cutie sprawled over her bed, and her hair a huge mess. I giggle lightly and then I inch my hands up her waist and then start tickling her. She jumps up in surprise and then starts snorting and laughing. I start laughing along with her as I stop and jump on top of her. "Y-YOU IDIOT!!" She basically screams, her face heating up in embarrassment. I chuckle as I pin her to the bed, smiling devilishly, " What are ya gonna do about it, hoddie babe?" She starts laughing nervously and then her face reddens even redder to the position. She looks up as she bites on her lower lip and suddenly her eyes look full of lust. "Its.. kinda hot in here..." She says as she slightly pulls up her shirt exposing her slim cute stomach. My eyes trail up her body, my body screaming in hunger. 

(Katelyn here, thank you b~ You were still logged in to the computer, so I figured I'd send you a small note <3 I'd let you borrow my hoddie, babe.)